Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 37. (Read 123509 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
for what do you use the smart contract?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What etherium wallet can I use if I want to buy DFZ tokens. What wallet will you recommend me?
All Etherium wallets will suit if they support ERC20 protocol. choose one that you like
Activity: 210
Who is your project aimed at? Who will benefit from the project solution?
Activity: 294
I see you have strong project vision and well-developed white paper. I would like to be a member of ICO. What should I do for it?
We published the instruction how to invest in Dafzo project here https://medium.com/dafzo/how-to-invest-in-dfz-token-step-by-step-guide-5e1e9bbc50e9
If you want to get special preferences join to whitelist.
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in logistic system?
Dev wrote in white paper: "To create a unique decentralised ecosystem built around the Dafzo Utility Token for International Trade finance, P2P Global parcel forwarding system, without any geographical barrier, to empower the community & SME through a custodian & Business partnership programme for innovation, decentralization and efficiency"
Activity: 248
When will token distribution start?
What etherium wallet can I use if I want to buy DFZ tokens. What wallet will you recommend me?
I see you have strong project vision and well-developed white paper. I would like to be a member of ICO. What should I do for it?
We published the instruction how to invest in Dafzo project here https://medium.com/dafzo/how-to-invest-in-dfz-token-step-by-step-guide-5e1e9bbc50e9
If I have bitcoin wallet can I buy your tokens?
BTC is accepting currency for ICO but for sale we use ETH. So if you have bitcoin wallet, you can convert you BTC to ETH and use it for purchasing Dafzo tokens.
What is the minimum amount of the contribution for participation?
Dafzo project establishes a minimum investment amount of 1 ETH.
In which ratio is crypto currency converted into tokens?
2000 DFZ will be credited for one ETH.
Merit: 1
Is it allowed to translate and exchange tokens?
Yes, you can do when we will distribute tokens on participants' wallets.
Activity: 70
In which ratio is crypto currency converted into tokens?
How and when can I get my tokens? Will it be immediately after I transfer money?
Not, Dafzo team will distribute tokens when Main Sale ends.
Activity: 274
Is it allowed to translate and exchange tokens?
copper member
Activity: 112
If I have bitcoin wallet can I buy your tokens?
Why the consumer will be more profitable to use your logistics system?
Dafzo offers a number of benefits to the average consumer, including safety, liquidity, and economies of scale in trade finance and international sales
How and when can I get my tokens? Will it be immediately after I transfer money?
Hello dev! What is the token price? Will it be changed after pre-ico?
Dafzo assumes a progressive price system. During pre-sale 1 DFC costs 0.3 USD. Then token prize increase to 0.5 USD.
How long pre save is active? Can I get bonus if will invest now?
Limited DFZ token will be sold at a discounted price of 30% to 50%. Full description of prices and incentive systems you will find in the white paper https://www.dafzo.io/assets/Dafzo.io.pdf
If you want to become privileged participant, welcome to whitelist https://www.dafzo.io/ico/
Pages:
Jump to: