Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace. - page 10. (Read 35754 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Does anyone know if US residents who contributed to Phase 1 of the DMarket ICO in August are prevented from acquiring their purchased tokens after going through KYC? I know US contributors were permitted in Phase 2 but I'm unsure about Phase 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Esport is a potential and a growing market right now, so this coin is actually a really good project regardless of how inconsistent the team is. 

I can see the price of DMT will rise at least thrice as much as the current price once it has a working product because as far as I know this coin still don't have any product yet. I also hope DMT could at least listed on a better exchange instead of just etherdelta. They got roughly $19m in the ICO before so listing on a better exchange shouldn't be that hard with that lot sum of money.

@DMT Team: I'm not an ICO participant, but this coin really hyped me up because I'm a game maniac especially on the e-sport field. Purchasing a skin is rather troublesome so if I can buy it with your platform instead it would be trully amazing. So, please consider to listing on a better exchange, because etherdelta is not that good, not for me at least. Oh, and for a better volume too.
Activity: 1
dammit btc was like 4000 when they ico'ed when all icos today list in a matter of days its been months now and wax already put a similar scheme dammit dmarket you shoukd refund people who request it , im sure many people will still keep their contributions but its not fair to the investors
Activity: 18
I can't find it on there, whats the handle?

It's on coinmarketcap now. linked to etherdelta from there.
Thanks!

Why this strange name?

instead of

Huh Grin

picked some up though lol
Activity: 43

It's on coinmarketcap now. linked to etherdelta from there.
Activity: 43
Where do I buy this token?  Huh  Grin
Activity: 112
I hope all that behind the planning of this project, is active in looking for a good investor. Good luck dev. I will look for the progress,hope you succeed
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We Make Virtual Assets Real

The big DMarket tech update is here! Head over to our Medium and find out what we are working on right now: https://medium.com/@dmarket/dmarket-product-updates-648e2d41ffe9   
Activity: 75
Of course I would like to know how the price will grow further and on which exchanges will be traded?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
Activity: 29
Maybe they think it’s Reality, instead of Virtual Reality.
Activity: 238
i read that Steam have spotted one active Steam account in NK, located in the palace of the rocket man, so there's a hope that they actually play csgo
Activity: 29
Yes, it is!!!
Just deliver great working project, and attract a lot of developers, a lot of games to Dmarket platform, and keep spreading the news.. this token should have a steady growth.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
this is real deal  Grin (no hype and sockpupet)

These are 3 things to look for in an ICO before investing, according to Vlad Panchenko, CEO of DMarket: https://cryptocoin.news/analysis/how-to-avoid-the-hidden-risks-and-pitfalls-of-ico-investment-6368/
What was the token price on ICO? And when will D-Market be listed on exchanges? I didn´t find this info on the website from DMarket.

Hi retlaw04, Token exchange rate during 1st crowdsale was 1 ETH = 1,000 DMarket tokens. For the second phase of the sale - The exchange rate was 1 ETH = 750 tokens.  Due to issues with SEC regulations uncertainty we haven't listed on exchanges, but are looking into opportunities to list. The deadline for the listing is the end of the February 2018 since the exchange is essential for our platform. We'll keep you guys updated.  

Today only a few ICOs actually show you all the incoming transactions during the tokensale’, - read key points from Vlad’s Panchenko speech at the North American Bitcoin conference in Miami, FL: https://medium.com/@dmarket/today-only-a-few-icos-actually-show-you-all-the-incoming-transactions-during-the-tokensale-ed29995d1787[/size]

Did all investors get founders mark? Cause I didn`t and I was even testing that demo version.
[/quote]

Hello, macknight. We have issued a limited number of Founders Marks. Every DMarket supporter was able to buy it from us. Now, you can get one of them from other contributors as well. 
Pages:
Jump to: