Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace. - page 6. (Read 35754 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Fortnite is the perfect game for Dmarket, unique skins , items and the chance to trade them would be huge
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This project is very good and cool. You have a good concepts! I will follow this project. 
Activity: 2
The DMT token I transferred from the official website has not arrived yet. Its more than 2 weeks now.

I've heard that an email to them can help. I'm trying to figure out if US residents from ICO phase 1 are getting tokens distributed. Bittrex listing is a positive sign.
Activity: 91
 The marketcap is also very low and the coin supply is also very low, so it has a huge potential for growth.
Activity: 252
DMarket is truly a global market !, which allows you to safely trade virtual objects-Gamers that will definitely attract and not only!
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
The DMT token I transferred from the official website has not arrived yet. Its more than 2 weeks now.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
how can I convert my DMC to DMT and send it to MEW, I do not see that option in Withdraw Funds
Activity: 420
They promised to integrate like 8 games in 2018 recently. Don't know if they integrate dota 2, but that would be awesome.

Yes, previously they made an announcement about the listing of games but still, we didn't get any update from the D-market team whether they are integrating 8 games what they mentioned previously?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
the path of this project is very clear, hopefully no problems arise and hope all goes well, successful project is our hope all, so let's support this project together, let us expand its network, so many people know that this project is suitable for all of us,
hopefully the final stage we can achieve
Activity: 12
Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 490
They promised to integrate like 8 games in 2018 recently. Don't know if they integrate dota 2, but that would be awesome.
With so many games, I'm sure there will be a lot of people involved. Draw the attention of the followers through the game. It's a good choice.
Activity: 103
I have my DMT balance under my account but I need to get access to it so what is DMT address, so I can add it to myeatherwallet, this is first .
Second which exchange wDMT listed in and When we can trade it ?
thnx
copper member
Activity: 294
Trouble is that not that many people have heard of it yet. This is the least vocal token community I've seen!
Activity: 345
if the total number of coins is fixed, how comes that the price and the market cap are not equally proportional during time?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 144
Why is this address distributing DMT even after the ICO? It seems that it is the official DMT contract address: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x8c77a38c5dfec301a0d67904ce1850812c42b0e7#pageSize=100
Most of the dumping DMT are from the address!
Is the address belong to the Dmarket team?
Activity: 102
cool project! I am a Holder since ICO
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
just downloaded the app from phone in googleplay, and follow the simple steps it offers.. it's pretty simple.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Tech Update: Mobile Wallet, New Filters, Upgraded UI and More

After DMarket released its product version 2.0 Beta at the end of March, the platform development is picking up speed. 

We have prepared a brief update on new features deployed to the platform.

To date, the DMarket team has successfully completed the following tech milestones:

*Updated Steam workflow for CS:GO skins trading. Now, all CS:GO skins have a trade lock parameter and they can be successfully traded on DMarket
*Released functionality to filter Steam and Blockchain skins by item category parameter
*Released Android mobile wallet application.
*Released functionality to claim blockchainized items via promo-codes
*Platform interface has been upgraded to make user experience more convenient

https://dmarket.com/blog/tech-update-mobile-wallet/
Pages:
Jump to: