Pages:
Author

Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █ - page 12. (Read 12264 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello! Did not understand how Dofinance will work? What is it for ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I see that the project is not bad, and the development team has made great efforts to form. However, I do not understand, with all the variety of all kinds of services and platforms + standard applications for office needs, is something else required?
The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product. The problem with existing office applications today is that they are implemented in different places and on different bases
And this project solves these issues?

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will bring together a team of developers and give them an understandable working environment. The further will depend only on the owner of the project.
The White Paper says that the project will be implemented without investments! How is this possible?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I see that the project is not bad, and the development team has made great efforts to form. However, I do not understand, with all the variety of all kinds of services and platforms + standard applications for office needs, is something else required?
The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product. The problem with existing office applications today is that they are implemented in different places and on different bases

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will bring together a team of developers and give them an understandable working environment. The further will depend only on the owner of the project.
Activity: 322
Why did the project’s creators decide, that the startup services will be in demand? Is it an internal expertise experience or a research?
Activity: 210
I am very interested in this project, I see a great performed work. Is there any chance to become a member of the team? I would even agree to work as an assistant.
Activity: 238
For how long has the team worked on project before today? I hope, that the project currently exists not only on paper?
I have heard, that Dogezer is the project from the former CIS countries. Now you can find a lot of projects, where the leading roles are played by immigrants from Eastern Europe... Why is this happening?
The project has a lot of "mixed", all modules are intertwined many times. Won’t it negatively affect productivity, working efficiency?
Technically, the Dogezer platform is a set of independent services, running inside docker containers with a special layer, connecting the containers together.  The main part of the platform is written in Python and uses MySQL as the database. So everything is quite modern and properly made. There should not be any problems.
What about front - and back- sends?
For some parts of "front-end" they use vue.js. GitLabCommunityEdition is used in back-end for functions, that are related to Git, and as a repository for DoFiles.
OK! The only thing, that is still unclarified – the messenger. How is it built-in?
Well! I like it. Tell me, please, what document flow is built on?
The project has a lot of "mixed", all modules are intertwined many times. Won’t it negatively affect productivity, working efficiency?
Technically, the Dogezer platform is a set of independent services, running inside docker containers with a special layer, connecting the containers together.  The main part of the platform is written in Python and uses MySQL as the database. So everything is quite modern and properly made. There should not be any problems.
For some parts of "front-end" they use vue.js. GitLabCommunityEdition is used in back-end for functions, that are related to Git, and as a repository for DoFiles.
OK! The only thing, that is still unclarified – the messenger. How is it built-in?
Activity: 392
I will invest! But I would like to understand, what are the project’s financial expectations for the near future?
According to conservative estimates, according to the baseline forecast, the annual income of Dogezer is estimated between $100 and $200 million.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I will invest! But I would like to understand, what are the project’s financial expectations for the near future?
Activity: 280
Does the project’s token have some terms of conversion with regard to ETH price. What are these terms?
A term depends on the price of 350 USD for 1 ETH. If the price of ETH is set at less than 350 USD per 1 ETH at the time ITO, preDGZ will be converted into the DGZ as 1 preDGZ = 2 DGZ.
Merit: 0
Does the project’s token have some terms of conversion with regard to ETH price. What are these terms?
Pages:
Jump to: