Pages:
Author

Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █ - page 20. (Read 12264 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Greetings to the community! Do you need to go through some complicated stages to promote projects and attract investments? After all, adequate investors who see the prospects themselves are looking for good projects!
Hello! The attraction of investments is one of the most complex processes, which makes developers often abandon the project without completing. The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product.
And this project solves problems?
The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will provide an opportunity to start your project in minutes; organize a single team that will work on the project.

I see! If we go back to the sources, what is the purpose of the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Greetings to the community! Do you need to go through some complicated stages to promote projects and attract investments? After all, adequate investors who see the prospects themselves are looking for good projects!
Hello! The attraction of investments is one of the most complex processes, which makes developers often abandon the project without completing. The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product.
The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will provide an opportunity to start your project in minutes; organize a single team that will work on the project.
Activity: 350
Activity: 406
 I believe that the project has a chance to succeed! Do developers have any idea or maybe they did a research about the amount of money this project might save up?
Activity: 336
Have founders done any preliminary work? They're planning to created from scratch after they get enough money? Can you tell me what they have done already? Or maybe you can even show something…
Activity: 280
 Good day! They say the platform has certain licensing System… what is it and what is it used for?
Activity: 238
Well well well… I guess I see one more «extraordinary and revolutionary» project. And now it is about OS? I think developers have enough software to work with
hello! You're trying to charge the project without even trying to understand what is what. Dogezer creates platform for developers and for those who have something to do with it. But it also offers different tools for OS development and promotion. This is something no one ever did
okay, why do they combine these two things? Some people develop software the other people promote. That's what makes sense. These are two different categories of people that don't usually works together) just because they have different goals
I can't agree with you. It's very useful and efficient if these people work together. Dogezer allows them to manage their development team without financing it from outside. And this is advantage already
What can you compare this platform to?
You can't compare this platform to one solid thing. Dogezer combines  different functions and tools that are similar to GitHub, Jira, Slack, Google Docs and UpWork. And of course, Dogezer has its own financial system
Sounds good. What exactly is so similar to Upwork?
Activity: 266
Well well well… I guess I see one more «extraordinary and revolutionary» project. And now it is about OS? I think developers have enough software to work with
hello! You're trying to charge the project without even trying to understand what is what. Dogezer creates platform for developers and for those who have something to do with it. But it also offers different tools for OS development and promotion. This is something no one ever did
okay, why do they combine these two things? Some people develop software the other people promote. That's what makes sense. These are two different categories of people that don't usually works together) just because they have different goals
I can't agree with you. It's very useful and efficient if these people work together. Dogezer allows them to manage their development team without financing it from outside. And this is advantage already
You can't compare this platform to one solid thing. Dogezer combines  different functions and tools that are similar to GitHub, Jira, Slack, Google Docs and UpWork. And of course, Dogezer has its own financial system
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hey, guys. I don't truly understand why you need to kinds of tokens preDGZ and DGZ?

Hey there! Don't worry. Dogezer offers you to buy PreDGZ  tokens during PreITO. After ITO is over you can exchange them to the same amount of DGZ
But on the whitepaper I see that PreDGZ will be converted to DGZ token using 1 PreDGZ = 2 DGZ token rate, not in the same amount. I doubt which one is true? Does eth price influence it? Huh
Activity: 334
I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining Dogezer  projects,  hope project run well  in future ,i will give my personal support.
Activity: 252
Greetings! I've heard about the limited possibilities to earn money with the help of preDGZ  and DGZ… how is that?
Hello! PreDGZ and DGZ tokens are not supposed to bring you money. That's what is said in the white paper) these tokens have different purpose))
Activity: 378
Greetings! I've heard about the limited possibilities to earn money with the help of preDGZ  and DGZ… how is that?
Activity: 224
I have heard that the project has its own unique financial system… what are the advantages and differences?
Pages:
Jump to: