Pages:
Author

Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █ - page 23. (Read 12264 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Dogezer - Do Software Together
A friend told me about the concept of this project and now I want to invest

Thank you for your interest. Let us know if you need help with whitelisting!
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?

We only reserved 0.5% of tokens for our team, locked/vested for 3 years with 1 year cliff. The idea is that over these 3 years out platform will be in high demand, and because we burn tokens partially each time when they are used, these 0.5% of initial tokens would become 5% or even 20%. So it would be in our best interests to ensure that platform is really in high demand and used by people - that way more tokens would be burned and higher our share would be. So such share is one more protection for our token purchasers!
Frankly speaking, I'm skeptical about all of this. Tell me, is there any real guarantee of the success of the project?

Let us know what is causing your skepticism. We have a product ready already, and it is not something which can be easily created, it requires a lot of effort.
The model itself is proven - Open Source is a best example. See how many great things guys working in open source created working for free, and if this will be monetized - imagine how huge it will become!
Is there any information on project’s hard cup? Or isn’t there any?

The hard cap is 98,000,000 DGZ tokens. The dollar amount for hardcap is between 70m and 98m USD. Any unsold tokens would be burned, so really hard cap is not so much important.
Also, the raise amount has an impact on what is a token burn rate when token is used. If we raised 1MM USD - we would burn 20% of each token each time when it is used, if we sold all 98m tokens, then we would burn 70% of token each time it is used. So we are ensuring that all things are fair for each purchaser
is this a good starter coin or has it reached its high?
The ICO didn't started yet, so it is a good to start!
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Just found out your project and already interested
Activity: 200
Now is a good time to buy this token
Activity: 228
Hi. Could you briefly explain what problem is solved by the solution offered? I'm trying to understand.

There are a few key problems solved:
1) For idea authors (project owners) - getting funding is hard. We solve that so they don't need to search for funding anymore and get a budget to make their product in their own coin with a few clicks of a button.
2) For individual contributors - developers, designers, marketers - we provide opportunity to earn. And earn much more than they are earning now (with some risk)
3) For project - we provide the whole infrastructure, so there is no back and forth on setting up all of the tools. Also interests of project owner and developers are being much more aligned - if developers are not doing what is good for the project and for example "beautify" the code just for the sake of "beautifying" - then these developers hurt themselves as it means their tokens would be converted into real income later

Does this help?

Yeah, now I see. Thanks for detailed answer!
Hi. Could you briefly explain what problem is solved by the solution offered? I'm trying to understand.

There are a few key problems solved:
1) For idea authors (project owners) - getting funding is hard. We solve that so they don't need to search for funding anymore and get a budget to make their product in their own coin with a few clicks of a button.
2) For individual contributors - developers, designers, marketers - we provide opportunity to earn. And earn much more than they are earning now (with some risk)
3) For project - we provide the whole infrastructure, so there is no back and forth on setting up all of the tools. Also interests of project owner and developers are being much more aligned - if developers are not doing what is good for the project and for example "beautify" the code just for the sake of "beautifying" - then these developers hurt themselves as it means their tokens would be converted into real income later

Does this help?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Looks VERY interesting and will be definitely following this. Thank you.
Activity: 199
a very good idea and I hope this will be a success ...
Activity: 225
I think the project will be successful .
Activity: 238
Activity: 218
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team.
Activity: 233
hi there. what exchanges will your token to be listed? do u have any agreements now? at least preliminary ones
Activity: 213
The principle offered by Dogezer will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing, right? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 193
Hi, I am interested what are your plans after successful ICO?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hey this is cool. I think you will get massive income with crypto
Activity: 186
I'm inspired by the concept of this project   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: