Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DREAM:When You Need a Team - AI Powered, Underpinned by Blockchain - page 12. (Read 9680 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Good morning . Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Extraordinary job, engaging idea.

Hey arrado! Thanks a lot for the kinds words and support Smiley
Activity: 184
success can be generated from a DREAM, and not wrong if the project DREAM chose this theme for their projects in the future, I was intrigued by the project, maybe I will join into their project
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Please support DREAM with your vote: https://coinlauncher.io/dream-ico

Thank you on behalf of the team and our fast growing community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings DREAM fans and followers!

The team attended events in Shanghai and Seoul the past week, and is now fully focused on fundraising and partnerships!

That being said, we would like to announce that the Whitelist is open for the #DREAMTokenSale, which starts at July, 25th!

Activity: 259
                                                                           HELLO, DREAM COMMUNITY!

Following extensive and valuable feedback from funds, our advisory board, and VC's we have lowered our hard-cap.

Read more on this and more in the Token Economics Update for the 4th of July.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hi, fellows! It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting!
Noticing vision, interesting design.

Thanks for the support.... Much appreciated.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi, fellows! It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting!
Noticing vision, interesting design.
Activity: 226
Hello fellows!
I like the construction of this plan. Flawless activity, unbiased plan!

Really glad to have you here Erhounakli! Thank you so much for your kind words!  Smiley
Check out DREAM's blog on 5 Blockchain Influencers to Follow on LinkedIn to Stay in the Loop.

What other blockchain influencers do you follow? Let us know!
I am review in website on your plan, It is truly interesting.
Thanks for your interest. If you haven't already, I recommend reading the Whitepaper for an in-depth look at how DREAM operates.
Thank you all for supporting DREAM.

Indorse and DREAM are combining blockchain technology and artificial intelligence to help blockchain companies find the right freelance talent.

Read about this exciting development here.
Hi, all. I think that this business is rather a juicy investment at the present time!

DREAM is a super fast growing platform and community. Together we will build efficient teams to complete projects and make money along the way!

https://t.me/DREAMToken
Thanks for your support. Don't forget to follow DREAM on Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Hi, all. I think that this business is rather a juicy investment at the present time!

DREAM is a super fast growing platform and community. Together we will build efficient teams to complete projects and make money along the way!

https://t.me/DREAMToken
Activity: 392
HELLO, DREAM COMMUNITY!

Did you read DREAM's blog article about Artificial Intelligence in the Human Resources? Take a look at Part OneWink

Find more interesting articles on the DREAM Blog.

Also make sure to join Telegram communityWink
Hello DREAM community!

Zinc & DREAM Announce Partnership! Wink
Users of our platform will be able to take their proven and validated professional credentials, such as work references, validated skills and university records onto the DREAM_Ecosystem to demonstrate their viability.

Checkout this link for more
I expect this idea becomes a great profit. Impeccable business, a very detailed and profitable results, sensible project!
Thanks for your interest in DREAM. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest news.
Good morning, dev's.
very nice idea, hope in the future can run according to the planned.
Thanks for your support. You can join the whitelist now!
I sustain this business and hope  it ought be useful.
Blameless design, mindful project!  Good luck guys.

Thanks for the support! Much appreciated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I'm review in website on your plan, It is really nice.
Irreproachable job, really good design, sensible project.
Thanks so much for your support!  Cheesy

Make sure to join the Telegram Group if you haven't already!

Also, check out this great recap of Richard Foster - DREAM's CEO - at Chinaccelerator Demo Day. Twice a year, SOSV ​Chinaccelerator​ hosts an invite-only event to showcase its most recent investments to accredited investors, media, and mentors.

Activity: 252

At the Blockchain Open Forum, Richard Foster, CEO of DREAM, took part in the panel discussion held on the theme of "Future of Platform”, discussing blockchain regulations and the importance of decentralized platforms.

Follow us on Twitter for more updates to come!

For Korean-speaking fans, here's the article for details!

Pages:
Jump to: