Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DREAM:When You Need a Team - AI Powered, Underpinned by Blockchain - page 16. (Read 9680 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
So does Dream support any skill in the blockchain world?  Say an advertiser marketer, a coder?  a designer? How about document record keepers?  just curious
#TEAMPLATINUM 💎💎💎
Hi, Davidsnapfitness.
Yes, DREAM supports various skills. On DREAM platform, freelancers can post their CVs and projects can post job offers.
If you want to learn more about DREAM, please take a look at the whitepaper.

You are welcome to join also Telegram group. Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So does Dream support any skill in the blockchain world?  Say an advertiser marketer, a coder?  a designer? How about document record keepers?  just curious
#TEAMPLATINUM 💎💎💎
Activity: 252
Hey Community!

DREAM Token Signature Campaign  - When You Need A Team !!!   Join us on Bitcointalk and earn valuable DREAM Tokens with your posts! :-)

Activity: 27
Crazy to know that getting the Blockchain Developer Skill Set can be a lot easier if you understand what you exactly need for the project development!! This is precisely what DREAM is all about, for them to provide a platform that will enable other projects to succeed! How easy can it get though.
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
I wish the idea luck
 Good luck dev's.
I have to say this is a project that excites me. Been reading about it today and I think this will be a valuable addition to crypto in general. Can anyone offer their services to the talent pool? How does that work exactly ?

Hi there, Thank you for the question.

In the traditional hiring economy such as LinkedIn or a headhunter, one would need to go through various, un-verified and inconsistent data in different formats through various channels to uncover talents.  It is a hit-and-miss process that requires a lot of valuable time to research and long, multiple interviews to find a potential candidate.

DREAM utilizes blockchain and AI technology to verify talent's credentials, store their past work history/projects, effectively matches and assembles the team, based on skills, reputation, and personal fit. DREAM specializes in offering talents who major in Blockchain related industry, but talents from other industries are also welcome to be verified and listed to offer their services in DREAM.

In addition, DREAM also provide unique features such using AI to building the structure of one's new project, utilize the tried and true knowledge that was learned from previous success projects and make that info available to the new clients.

The Whitepaper will help you understand DREAM better ;-)

Let us know if there's anything else you need? thanks!
Activity: 45
I have to say this is a project that excites me. Been reading about it today and I think this will be a valuable addition to crypto in general. Can anyone offer their services to the talent pool? How does that work exactly ?
Activity: 37
Hi guys! I'm noticing a huge increase in your Dream activity on Twitter! Just wondering why there is not much info going on your facebook page though? I understand that FB is not as crypto friendly as Twitter however I think you should be getting your message out on FB too to build greater awareness and support of this project! Smiley
Activity: 14
responsive project
 Good luck DEVs.
Activity: 280
R_Block & DREAM Announce Partnership

R_Block & DREAM announce partnership to give developers reputational control and make the decentralized identity a reality.

Activity: 27
Nice to see how the project develops with new partnerships being signed!!
DREAM is ready to start pitching! Make sure you tune in 🔜2 pm GMT+8  

https://chinaccelerator.com/ca13-demoday-livestream/

Today is a great day for DREAM! We are taking part in Chinaccelerator Batch13 Demo Day, starting 2:00pm GMT+8. Tune in to see how we plan on taking blockchain talent platforms to a whole new level!

Check it out HERE.
copper member
Activity: 50
DREAM in the Media (Added to our OP)

Activity: 392
HELLO, DREAM COMMUNITY!

Part 2 of the series of articles about AI and its usage in the projects is available for reading.

Take a look at it on this link.

Let us know what do you think about it in Telegram group.
Hey DREAM fans!

At DREAM we are combining the power of a decentralized reputation system, and AI to create the first online accelerator ecosystem. Here is how we plan on using AI to consistently deliver successful projects and build teams -- Part 1 HERE.
Hello there,

For our Spanish-speaking community, here’s a  new review on DREAM!

Be sure to join Follow DREAM on Telegram to participate in token sale!
DREAM platform is live and being used right now to hire blockchain professionals. Elias Hassing is an experienced strategist in both startups and corporate, an entrepreneur and a start-up coach. He is available for hire on DREAM.

https://dream.ac/eliashassing

Part 1 - Using AI to Consistently Deliver Successful Projects and Build Teams

Taking a project to a successful market entry is a complex and costly process. Doing it alone and depending only on your personal experience and capabilities makes it even harder.

At DREAM we are combining the power of a decentralized reputation system, and A.I. to create the world’s first comprehensive, online, project accelerator ecosystem.

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Greetings DREAM Community!

Token Generation Event.

Based on validated customer demand for proven freelance teams, DREAM is launching a token sale to expand the ecosystem.

Checkout the Details
Pages:
Jump to: