Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 14. (Read 5754 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I  havent noticed anyone putting  this news,so here it is,IVEP acquired Canadian-based ScreenJumper, a content discovery, engagement and monetization solution.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/20/1361960/0/en/IVEP-Acquires-ScreenJumper-to-Become-the-First-Blockchain-Based-Cross-Platform-and-Cross-Network-Protocol-For-Audio-and-Video-Content.html

IVEP means bussiness it seems,they are even expanding during ICO.Good job and keep up the good work!

These expansions are always good for the people who haven't had contact with the project to get more involved. It's a good strategy and shows they are serious.
Activity: 168

I also think that AR offers bigger possibilities.

Why do you say that?

Because real is always better and when you just add additional layers to reality, it becomes much more immersive or practical then VR, depended of its use of course.
Activity: 182
Just a heads up.
Week 10 form has been posted on the bounty thread

Bounty will go on more,or thats it?

It wil go on.

Is that confirmed?Im asking because  i coldnt find that information anywhere.

On their telegram one of the admins said bounty is still on.

So telegram is still alive, thats good to hear.
Activity: 182
Just a heads up.
Week 10 form has been posted on the bounty thread

Bounty will go on more,or thats it?

It wil go on.

Is that confirmed?Im asking because  i coldnt find that information anywhere.

On their telegram one of the admins said bounty is still on.

Yes,its been confirmed on the their telegram channel.Dubtoken  bounty manager confirmed recently that bounty is going on,and thats great news for all of us bounty hunters!

Thanks man! Arrgh tis' great  news.

Yes good news indeed!
Activity: 210
How much of the ico has been sold already?

I don't think they will disclose that at this point, maybe later they will provide it to be more transparent.

Yeah, maybe its too early for that information.
Activity: 112
I  havent noticed anyone putting  this news,so here it is,IVEP acquired Canadian-based ScreenJumper, a content discovery, engagement and monetization solution.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/02/20/1361960/0/en/IVEP-Acquires-ScreenJumper-to-Become-the-First-Blockchain-Based-Cross-Platform-and-Cross-Network-Protocol-For-Audio-and-Video-Content.html

IVEP means bussiness it seems,they are even expanding during ICO.Good job and keep up the good work!
Activity: 84

I don't think they will disclose that at this point, maybe later they will provide it to be more transparent.

Probably after soft cap is reached they will make some kind of announcement.
Activity: 238

Activity: 308

Why do you say that?
Activity: 98
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Really nice article.

"ScreenJumper provides a unique solution to link TV and radio content to online services through content monitoring, real-time notifications and validation for all interactions with TV viewers' and radio listeners' apps and web services."

Just like they announced in the whitepaper... they are headed towards some great collabs.
Any news how is pre sale going,soft cap reached yet?

How much is the soft cap exactly,anyone knows?

I haven't been able to find the soft cap amount but the hard cap is 30,000,000 USD and that is surprisingly low for a project like this so I wouldn't be surprised if they reach their hard cap let alone their soft cap. That would open up some possibilities for further development outside the planed one.
Activity: 98

Activity: 70

How much is the soft cap exactly,anyone knows?
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Here is the new video that dubteam released yesterday.Seems like overview of version 0.1 of the Interactive Content Editor (ICE). Check it out,looks really interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LREFp7iSu1k&feature=youtu.be

It looks impressive.
And if this is only version 0.1, can't wait to see the final public release

VR and AR i hope Cheesy

Dev,

VR standing for reality virtual.
But what AR standing? Reality actual?

Yes, Virtual Reality and the other one is Augmented Reality. But I never understand the difference between those two. Maybe someone here can shed some more light on this topic.

PokemonGo is AR

You're right! It's a really good example of AR.

Personally, I think that AR is actually better then VR.

so both VR and AR should be supported... But it depends on the content providers.
Here is the new video that dubteam released yesterday.Seems like overview of version 0.1 of the Interactive Content Editor (ICE). Check it out,looks really interesting!

It looks impressive.

VR and AR i hope Cheesy

Dev,

Yes, Virtual Reality and the other one is Augmented Reality. But I never understand the difference between those two. Maybe someone here can shed some more light on this topic.

PokemonGo is AR

Aha, ok, now I get it Smiley tnx for explaining Smiley
Activity: 168

It looks impressive.

VR and AR i hope Cheesy

Dev,

PokemonGo is AR

You're right! It's a really good example of AR.

Personally, I think that AR is actually better then VR.

Pages:
Jump to: