Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 12. (Read 5754 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

From what I see the community is hyping the project a lot Smiley

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.

I think that dubteam simply took different approach,without much hype and empty promises.They rather work on the product,expand and doing step by step.In the long run,this should give the result,as in the end,if you dont have product,all previous hype will be for nothing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
"2.2.4.2 Roles of Participants
The IVEP participant roles are as follows:
Software developers and designers (“DEVs”)
Content creators (“CREs”)
Content publishers (“PUBs”)
Advertisers (“ADVs”) and Retailers / affiliate remuneration channels (“RETs”)
The Audience (“AUD”)
Human Sentient Interactive Verifier (“SIV”)
A SIV is a participant that performs a screening service within the IVEP protocol on behalf of PUB, ADV
or RET. His role is to verify that content respects the guidelines of a PUB, an ADV or a RET who has
hired SIVs for the purpose of filtering offensive or inappropriate content based on a unique protocol
consensus model. As his/her Trust Score grows, he may be responsible for more complex tasks such as
ensuring the content available for monetization by a PUB is on-brand for an ADV or RET. Video content
screening is a massive challenge for online platforms such as YouTube which plans to increase their
content screening force to 10,000 by the end of 2018. The SIV consensus model used within IVEP could
represent a solution for all video platforms by leveraging AUD members as an alternative or
complementary means for content screening, at a fraction of the cost."

So can we discuss a bit how they actually solved the content management? I like this idea of a Verifier of sorts which adheres to some guidelines.
I wish someone from dev could explain a bit more how this will work.

Activity: 266
Yeah,it is  great when community is digging around for more news,that means they are really involved,and that they really care what is  happening with the project.So keep digging around!

True,you want community involved,as this project depends on the community.So i would say this is a good indicator.

At the end of the day, this is a community-based project, and it will depend on the community for its longevity.

I think that this project deserves even more hype,if anything this is underhyped Tongue

Maybe it seems like that because there are so many projects floating around that it's hard to rise above the competition, but I think they are doing ok Smiley

Definitely. I see a lot of projects that haven't put in half as much effort which are even more famous. This one should be higher on the popularity scale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

But can too many expansions cause the project to overextend and lose itself in the process? Get too far from its original idea?

That's a risk, yes.
But it's unlikely to happen if they have a solid plan

I don't think the team has so much time to go offscript.

At this stage they should concentrate on IVEP.

I agree,later on it will be easier to expand.

Activity: 238

A bunch of people on this forum seem like they are serious investors (not the amount but the intent) and it makes sense you want to do as much research as possible for your investment. That's why forums like this are important for the spread of information.

I agree with you - a lot of people get interested in topics when there is a lot of discussions that's why this forum is the best place for such cutting-edge projects.
Activity: 84

Merit: 5

A bunch of people on this forum seem like they are serious investors (not the amount but the intent) and it makes sense you want to do as much research as possible for your investment. That's why forums like this are important for the spread of information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Can i know please any bounty admins here?
please help me

Shouldnt you ask that in bounty thread,as usually OP in that thread is also bounty manager,so its probably best to check it there.You can also try Dub telegram group,he can be found there too.
Activity: 43
Can i know please any bounty admins here?
please help me
Activity: 168

But can too many expansions cause the project to overextend and lose itself in the process? Get too far from its original idea?

That's a risk, yes.

At this stage they should concentrate on IVEP.
Activity: 182
many projects get people logged in to register and I will tell my friends, to sign up for this project as soon as possible because the ICO will end.

Sure man, the more people know about it, the better!
Activity: 182

That's a risk, yes.

Thats definitly.
Activity: 210
Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?

Most likely unsold tokens will be burnt.

The usual practice.
Activity: 238

Activity: 276
Is the team going to destroy or redistribute a significant part of unsold tokens?

Most likely unsold tokens will be burnt.
Activity: 55
Dubtoken is the name of the currency then,and IVEP name of the platform?

IVEP (The Interactive Video and Experience Protocol) is the theology behind the idea and yes, Dubtoken is the name of the currency.
Activity: 308
Dubtoken is the name of the currency then,and IVEP name of the platform?

Pages:
Jump to: