Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 23. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I heard some interesting news are on the way. Stay tuned

Yes I also heard earlier, there is whispereds earlier

Is it about some new partnerships? That would be a huge deal and it could boost the project's credibility. I'd say even more important than a capital influx.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Yes I also heard earlier, there is whispereds earlier
Activity: 185
Waiting for new video with IVEP. Hope it coming soon.
Merit: 5
Somehow i imagined IVEP being able to let you change the video background music or soundtrack.
Is that a possibility?

that would be a very nice possibility - editable video for everyone.

And to go even further to decide how you want to adjust the levels of the music played and sounds recorded on the camera so that you could have quieter music when someone speaks without having the author do that in advance, or, for instance, if a person on the video is listening to some music a possibility to click on that and that transfers you to that group's concert if they have it recorded.. If something like that is possible.

But would that work with all the copyright problems all other platforms are running into?

You're right about the copyright posing possible issues - it depends what kind of original content is allowed.

What kind of copyright issues would happen?

Would that be violation of copyrights,adjusting sounds on the video?

I guess it would be,as you have to authorised to do any changes on something like that.

Yes, it would entirely be up to the author. If he enables options like that then it's ok, but I guess that would take more editing from that author as he would not be able to just put one type of sound in the video...I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Ah, this just seems like to much work for the author and not a spectacular result in the end. Good idea tho but might not work.
Merit: 5

OH COME ON! You can't just write something like that and not give us a hint Smiley We promise we won't tell.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Somehow i imagined IVEP being able to let you change the video background music or soundtrack.
Is that a possibility?

And to go even further to decide how you want to adjust the levels of the music played and sounds recorded on the camera so that you could have quieter music when someone speaks without having the author do that in advance, or, for instance, if a person on the video is listening to some music a possibility to click on that and that transfers you to that group's concert if they have it recorded.. If something like that is possible.

But would that work with all the copyright problems all other platforms are running into?

You're right about the copyright posing possible issues - it depends what kind of original content is allowed.

I guess it would be,as you have to authorised to do any changes on something like that.

Yes, it would entirely be up to the author. If he enables options like that then it's ok, but I guess that would take more editing from that author as he would not be able to just put one type of sound in the video...I don't know, just thinking out loud.
Activity: 70
I read on dub telegram channel that more videos  will come soon,cant wait Smiley

Really?Cant wait,and might as well join Telegram group,seems like good source of information

Telegram is great for crypto.

Thats true.Isnt there some Telegram bounty too ,where you get dubtokens when people use your referal to join?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Is that a possibility?

Activity: 112
Is that a possibility?

Activity: 176
I read on dub telegram channel that more videos  will come soon,cant wait Smiley

Really?Cant wait,and might as well join Telegram group,seems like good source of information

Telegrams are great for information.
Activity: 182
The Rise of Cryptocurrencies

Remember the times when things were as simple as coins and notes? When you could easily use tangible tender at any given retailer? We quickly transitioned into the age of plastic money and here we are now at theoretical currency; cryptocurrency to be exact. https://medium.com/dubtokens/the-rise-of-cryptocurrencies-d7fbfc5cd196
I remember, thanks with this articel link that you share very helpful me and I follow with my medium account

Great link man thanks!
Is that a possibility?

Activity: 210

Telegram is great for crypto.
Do you have some video where we can see how IVEP is being added to a regular YT video?

There you go man:

https://ivep.dubdub.com/

Good video, hoped they have more of videos.

Yeah, nice demo to see how IVEP actually works.

Waiting for more videos announcet on Telegrams group - very much looking forward

Yes that would be nice to see.
Activity: 247
Do you have some video where we can see how IVEP is being added to a regular YT video?

There you go man:

https://ivep.dubdub.com/

Good video, hoped they have more of videos.

Yeah, nice demo to see how IVEP actually works.

Waiting for more videos announcet on Telegrams group - very much looking forward
Is that a possibility?

Yes, those features you've elaborated seem like good ones for practical use. Especially this turning down the music when someone is speaking.
Is that a possibility?

Activity: 70

Yes,Telegram is good place to be,i saw many team members there,they are active and responsive.
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: