Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 19. (Read 5740 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
I see there are some misinformation regarding bonus during first stage of presale.At the stage 1,from   February 19, 2018- March 2, 2018 bonus will be 30%.So its not just for the first day,people will still have some time to get that bonus.

Thanks for clearing this out,otherwise people could think they missed the chance for 30% bonus.

even tho we talk about a bunch of things on this forum there are always things that get lost somewhere so thank you for spreading the info.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I see there are some misinformation regarding bonus during first stage of presale.At the stage 1,from   February 19, 2018- March 2, 2018 bonus will be 30%.So its not just for the first day,people will still have some time to get that bonus.

Thanks for clearing this out,otherwise people could think they missed the chance for 30% bonus.
Will IVEP be supported on smart TV's?

I think it's listed in their Timeplan that for Q1 of 2019 they have IVEP 2.0 and IVEP for TV planned.

yup, they talk about it in the whitepaper. 'IVEP is positioning itself to become a global leading cross-platform, cross-network blockchain-based protocol for video/audio interactivity and monetization with a unique real human engagement data management system for the web, television and radio.'
The Rise of Cryptocurrencies

Remember the times when things were as simple as coins and notes? When you could easily use tangible tender at any given retailer? We quickly transitioned into the age of plastic money and here we are now at theoretical currency; cryptocurrency to be exact. https://medium.com/dubtokens/the-rise-of-cryptocurrencies-d7fbfc5cd196

It was not so long ago, but crypto is def the future!
Activity: 168
We are waiting for Monday, when everything will begin! I have a question bonus, if I buy then 30%, do not I?

Yeah i think thats the bonus for the first few days of the sale.

It wouldn't be possible to extend the bonus for too long.

True, it wont be possible for extend those as it will be on first come first serve basis,so you gotta join sale as soon as possible,if you want to get best bonus.Interest for IVEP is huge,so better be safe than sorry and have your ETH ready first day of the sale.

Yeah I agree!
Activity: 182
I heard some interesting news are on the way. Stay tuned

Share with us,dont say stuff like Tongue

Keeping the suspense on the level Smiley

Enough suspensful, we are waiting for news.

They are probably timing good news with the beginning of the sale.

Might be,yes,thats the period when you want to have a lot of good stuff goin on.

Timing is the key in crypto world.

Thx for sharing the info!
Regarding pre ico,i see that "acredited investors" can buy unlimited amount of dubtokens.Can you please explain what exactly that is?

I'm guessing they have to confirm your investment through their web page and be formally on their list of investors, or something like that.

Do you mean it's like whitelisting or some other special KYC process?

KYC probably.
Activity: 210
Public pre sale is live now,better join  while you can as only today,during first day of pre sale bonus is 30%,it would be shame to miss that opportunity and it can make difference later on when IVEP is listed on some exchange.I got my dubtokens,with very nice 30% more tokens,so better hurry while offer is still on!

Thanks! That bonus sounds pretty good.

Really good news! Smiley
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Has the presale started?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Activity: 70
Regarding pre ico,i see that "acredited investors" can buy unlimited amount of dubtokens.Can you please explain what exactly that is?

I'm guessing they have to confirm your investment through their web page and be formally on their list of investors, or something like that.

I think its something more serious than whitelisting
Activity: 238
Just read on their Twitter that they have some speakers on the Cryptonomy Summit from the team. Would be nice if we could have some insight into that.
Activity: 280

I think it's listed in their Timeplan that for Q1 of 2019 they have IVEP 2.0 and IVEP for TV planned.
Activity: 224

Public pre sale is live now,better join  while you can as only today,during first day of pre sale bonus is 30%,it would be shame to miss that opportunity and it can make difference later on when IVEP is listed on some exchange.I got my dubtokens,with very nice 30% more tokens,so better hurry while offer is still on!

Thanks! That bonus sounds pretty good.

Activity: 70
Activity: 126

I dont see why not really,it would be huge disadvantage ,as people like to watch videos on their smart tvs.
Pages:
Jump to: