Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 52. (Read 5745 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Will there be a way to add marketing/ads to videos?

IVEP will enable publishers to add interactive layers to their videos that will have all kinds of marketing capabilities. Publishers can make videos shoppable, customizable, and clickable, meaning that there are plenty of opportunities for an interactive marketing experience.

Ah,so you want to make adds less intrusive,so people dont have to use adblockers and similar stuff.

That is probably the point.

Yeah,and about the time someone do something about those annoying adds,they are getting more and more annoying.

I agree...it could make advertising much less aggressive and entice curiosity about certain products in a much more subtle and interesting way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What is the minimum amount that we will have to invest in order to join this next sale that starts on January 29th?
Activity: 126

IVEP will enable publishers to add interactive layers to their videos that will have all kinds of marketing capabilities. Publishers can make videos shoppable, customizable, and clickable, meaning that there are plenty of opportunities for an interactive marketing experience.

Ah,so you want to make adds less intrusive,so people dont have to use adblockers and similar stuff.

Yeah,and about the time someone do something about those annoying adds,they are getting more and more annoying.
Activity: 98
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

The full list of countries that are ineligible to participate in the ICO is currently being finalized and will be published shortly.

I'm guessing US is out like with so many ICO's?

Yes i saw that recently,that US people cant join ICO,but why is that,is there some law that prevents them from joining?
Activity: 182

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I would assume educational videos?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
What would be the usecase for such a platform?
Activity: 308
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

The full list of countries that are ineligible to participate in the ICO is currently being finalized and will be published shortly.

I'm guessing US is out like with so many ICO's?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,
Is subtitle abilities includes in platform?
Activity: 154
Is there an airdrop? I heard some rumors

Has the ico started already or?
Activity: 84

I hope list will be short,so more people can join this interesting project!
Activity: 34

Our aim is to make videos interactive so that the viewing experience is enhanced as opposed to interrupted.

Nice project and good team, but I still dont get how the DUBTokens will help prevent advertising fraud. Can you give us some example of engagement metric?

IVEP will support the fight against online ad fraud by making real engagement metrics transparent, as opposed to highlighting vanity metrics such as "likes" and views, which can easily be created with the use of bots. Trust scores will be implemented within the protocol, which will verify the authenticity of each engagement.

How are we going to be able to spend/earn tokens?

It will be up to each publisher to define their reward strategies with their audience. In the case of dubdub, it may look to reward with dubtokens viewers who buy products right from their video. Note that the association overseeing IVEP is independent from dubdub and it will incentivize the most publishers who offer rewards to their engaging audience.
Sir,

Is IVEP artificial intelligences?

No, IVEP is an acronym for  Interactive Video Experience Protocol

Dubtoken is the name of the currency then,and IVEP name of the platform?

Exactly. dubtoken is the utility token that will be used within the IVEP protocol.
Join it! The team is great.

Yes,the team looks very experienced,and good list of advisors too,and thats always nice  thing to have!

What impressed me the most is the list of retail partners,some huge names are there.

And not just that,i think team behind dubtoken is the dubdub team,that is already the name and has some big partners.

What is dubdub,if someone can explain?

dubdub is a video platform that revolutionizes the way that creators and brands interact. With dubsuite, creators can shoot, edit and share great videos simply and easily straight from their own. With dubcandy, users can add a shoppable layer over existing videos, which connects viewers directly with the "buy now" page of the products that they choose to tag.
Pages:
Jump to: