Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 54. (Read 5745 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Join it! The team is great.

Yes,the team looks very experienced,and good list of advisors too,and thats always nice  thing to have!

What impressed me the most is the list of retail partners,some huge names are there.

And not just that,i think team behind dubtoken is the dubdub team,that is already the name and has some big partners.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
On the roadmap i see alpha will be released  in the Q1,is it going to be opened one so everyone can join and test it,or you will first start some internal testing and then later on open it for all of us?

I really doubt alpha will be opened for everyone.Maybe they will do that for beta?

Yea usually is best first to test is with some smaller group of people,and when its polished abit then u make it open one so more people can join.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
This could be good for some subtle advertising...placing points of interest on video attracting viewers attention.

True,more subtle advertising would be nice,compared to those tacky ones that we see nowdays.
Activity: 182
This could be good for some subtle advertising...placing points of interest on video attracting viewers attention.
Activity: 126
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

From where you got the info that some countries are banned from participating?

Maybe he knows something we don't?
Do we have a list?

Yeah i was also checking it and i didnt find that info anywhere.I have no idea from where he got that...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Sir,

Is IVEP artificial intelligences?

No, IVEP is an acronym for  Interactive Video Experience Protocol

Dubtoken is the name of the currency then,and IVEP name of the platform?
On the roadmap i see alpha will be released  in the Q1,is it going to be opened one so everyone can join and test it,or you will first start some internal testing and then later on open it for all of us?

I really doubt alpha will be opened for everyone.Maybe they will do that for beta?
Activity: 98
Sir,

No, IVEP is an acronym for  Interactive Video Experience Protocol
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Activity: 154
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?

Maybe he knows something we don't?
Do we have a list?
On the roadmap i see alpha will be released  in the Q1,is it going to be opened one so everyone can join and test it,or you will first start some internal testing and then later on open it for all of us?

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Yes,the team looks very experienced,and good list of advisors too,and thats always nice  thing to have!

What impressed me the most is the list of retail partners,some huge names are there.

Activity: 84
sounds interesting

Agreed,
I'm gonna grab some free tokens in the airdrop while there's still some left

Anyone can join airdrop?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

You could have trouble if you are from North Korea,but other than that i dont see why that should be a problem Tongue
Activity: 238
How are copyrights being handled on this platform?
Activity: 308
sounds interesting

Agreed,
I'm gonna grab some free tokens in the airdrop while there's still some left
Activity: 212

I don't think there's any ban
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: