Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017 - page 4. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Aгa пpocтo зaшибeнныe нoвocти лyчшe пpocтo нe бывaeт.. xyжe этoгo был бы paзвe чтo пpocтo cкaм.. oни co cвoeгo цapcкoгo и бapcкoгo вeликoгo плeчa oтвaлили aж цeлыx x2 зa вceгo лишь MECЯЯЯЯЯЦ кaк тoлькo poжa нe тpecнyлa y ниx oт тaкoй вeликoй щeдpocти..  ecли чecтнo мнe вooбщe в жoпy нe cпёpcя вaш лeндинг.. я бы пpocтo вывeл эфиp cтoлькo cкoлькo eгo зaлил бeз вcякиx икcoв и вceгo пpoчeгo я бы дaжe тpoйнyю кoмиcию oтвaлил зa этo дa xoть дecятepнyю кoмиcию.. идитe в cpaкy co cвoим лeндингoм.. x2 oни дaли cyкa ДЛЯ ЛEHДИHГA.. пиздeц я пpocтo в axye.. пpocтo вepнитe мoи дeньги дa xoть пoлoвинy дa xoть тpeть oт ниx и гyляйтe кyдa вaм зaxoчeтcя и впapивaйтe cвoй гoвнo лeндинг тeм кoмy oн нyжeн........
Activity: 33
good news from dev  Roll Eyes Wink
---
Dear valued Clients,

🔺We sincerely thank you for your support.

🔺Kindly be adviced that we have decided to activate auto-lending for all tokens not yet lent as from today, Jan 28, 2018 without any exception.

🔺We do seek your kind understanding on the above-mentioned decision. Below-mentioned reasons shall support what we have decided as above:
(1) We came to know that there shall have had a large number of investors participating in this project with the only purpose of ‘taking profit’ from the early stage of the project. This price dumping intention should be controlled, for it just does harm for long term vision of the project.
(2) ECOMCASH always wish to bring true value and profit to investors, participants not only in short term, but also in the long run.
(3) ECOMCASH aims to sustainable development and growth.

🔺We are also glad to update you that ICO VIP bonus has already been paid to the beneficials’ wallets. Please check it out in your wallet if you are among of them.

🔺One more good news: ETH withdrawal function shall be activated as from Jan 31, 2018. You can withdraw your balance ETH back if you want.

🔺Thanks for your kind understanding and continuous support to ECOMCASH. Together, we make great things happen!

Best regards,
ECOMCASH Team.
Activity: 9
Did you hear any news from ecomcash? .They told us before in local exchange will start January 25th but when I check website again they changed dates I hope this is not a scam I am trying to reach support desk however they didnt back to me for last 2 days
Activity: 99
Hi. I transferred all my coins to the dollar and that I can not do anything with them? back I can not get them? when will the exchange be open, can I not be able to transfer my dollars to ETH or to coins? How can I fix this situation?

After lending is finished your money will be coin again coz this converting for lending so you can convert your coins to usd for 1 coin = 5 usd and you lend this price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
when will the bounty program start?
Activity: 47
Hi. I transferred all my coins to the dollar and that I can not do anything with them? back I can not get them? when will the exchange be open, can I not be able to transfer my dollars to ETH or to coins? How can I fix this situation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I hope this coins won't drop to the bottom after internal exchange launch. I participated in Areszcoin and Unixcoin ICOs and they are dumped so hard at this moment   Sad
because the Unixcoin and Arezcoin was hold by vietnamese . The community of holder . The Ecomcash the vietnamese community is not play much . This is the chance to fly like bitconnect, davor . No vietnamese dude
You should know how the bitconnect flied.
I took part in this, and I'm not happy with the result. It was not the best project in my experience.
Activity: 12
Hey. I lost 100 ECIO when converting to lending. What to do? Huh Huh Angry There is no money in $0
Activity: 5
Will the ICO bonus be added for us before the PLP starts? It's important for me to enter the lending with the highest amount of coins. Thx.
Activity: 42
Problem solved.

Thank you for your feedback. We always be here at your service!
This is a great project but without bounty Sad

Thank for your kind interest. We are a bit different. We base on long term association and we trying to limit the number of token issued out in the market. Our marketing strategies also a bit different to majority.

However, you still can buy our token on internal as well as external exchange later on as now the ICO ended.

Tks & b.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team
Activity: 1
when do we received ICO BONUS VIP?
Activity: 2
When will you launch Lending ? Will it be before or after internal exchange launch ?
Activity: 1
I hope this coins won't drop to the bottom after internal exchange launch. I participated in Areszcoin and Unixcoin ICOs and they are dumped so hard at this moment   Sad
because the Unixcoin and Arezcoin was hold by vietnamese . The community of holder . The Ecomcash the vietnamese community is not play much . This is the chance to fly like bitconnect, davor . No vietnamese dude
Really nice english bro.
Activity: 2
Activity: 19
Hi, Ecomcash!

For what you pay the referral bonus (lvl 1 - 9%, lvl 2 - 3%...)?

For buying coins? Or referral bonus from lending investment? Or residual bonus interest crediting?
Activity: 70
is there any plan to get listed on external exchange?

Dear Sir,

We shall be launching internal exchange by Jan 20, right after ICO ends. ECIO token shall be listed at coinexchange.io by Feb. and other various exchanges thereafter. We are in a strong position to fulfill all our tasks even before milestones mentioned in Roadmap. Thank you.
Intreasting project, but the amount of tokes at ICO is to small is it hard to buy like Ucoincash or Homeblockcoin? Do you have ready plans where you gonna lists your coins any exchanges ideas?

The limited token supply combined with lending program we shall be launching by Jan 20 right after ICO ends just make ECIO token price more valuable and price shall be increase stably therefrom. ECIO token shall be listed at coinexchange.io by Feb. and other various exchanges thereafter. We are in a strong position to fulfill all our tasks even before milestones mentioned in Roadmap. Thank you.
Activity: 41
is there any plan to get listed on external exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: