Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ECOMCASH A Crypto Currency For Global E-commerce - ICO on Dec 2017 - page 6. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hi ECOMCASH I have some questions for you:

is it possible to withdraw my ETH during ICO?

What is your team of developers?

Where are your seats?

how can you make sure that at the end of the ICO do not run away with the money as many do?

I talked to your ADMIN telegram and told me that you already have done other successful projects in the past, what are they? why do not you want to tell me? they are other scam projects

If you do not answer these questions it means that you have a lot to hide

Same as these questions. But I don't see answer from Ecomcash. Please respond ASAP, I and my team will join right after have answer from you.Don't dodge these questions

------------

Hi Sir!

1. ETH withdrawal enable to withdraw after ICO end (Jan 20th, 2018).
2. We based in Switzerland.
3. As you may know, total token supply is 3mil, but only 5,000 token on sales ICO. Right after you buy the token, you already make money. Lending Platform and Internal Exchange shall be followed after ICO end which allow you to lend your token at price from $3-$5. We are here for long term. The success of the project depend on long term investment vision of the contributors as well. We are a team of 'old enough' to ensure sustainable growth of the project.
4. We currently choose to be anynomyous. Except you are a Leaders then we can talk exchange directly with Dev. Team.
We understand that you can stay precaution before investing in anything. Thanks anyways for your kind interest. Wish you all the best.

Hello!
I want to buy tokens, my account bear14 but my amount in reserve, how do I buy tokens? when my amount will be unblocked?

------------
Hi Sir!

Procedures to buy ECIO Token as below:

►Step 1. Transfer ETH to your ETH Wallet account at https://ecomcash.io
Just in case you still have not seen ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io, please do the following:
1.1. Open "Wallet"
1.2. Open "Deposit ETH"
1.3. Click "CONFIRM" button.
1.4. Wait for 15-30 mins. ETH balance  should  be updated in your ETH wallet.
►Step 2.  Go to "Buy ICO Token" menu, enter ETH amount and submit "Pre-register"
►Step 3. Waiting for ICO Round 2 opened tomorrow Dec 31, 2017 GMT+1 and your pre-orders shall be automatically matched by the system.
►Step 4. ECIO token should be in your ECIO wallet the next day.
Remark:
1. Upon your Pre-register,  ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io shall be temporarily locked in reserve for ICO Round 2 matching process. Pre-register treated as “waiting” or “queuing” orders and under first come served first serve basis.
hi ECOMCASH I have some questions for you:

is it possible to withdraw my ETH during ICO?

What is your team of developers?

Where are your seats?

how can you make sure that at the end of the ICO do not run away with the money as many do?

I talked to your ADMIN telegram and told me that you already have done other successful projects in the past, what are they? why do not you want to tell me? they are other scam projects

If you do not answer these questions it means that you have a lot to hide

Hi Sir!

1. ETH withdrawal enable to withdraw after ICO end (Jan 20th, 2018).
2. We based in Switzerland.
3. As you may know, total token supply is 3mil, but only 5,000 token on sales ICO. Right after you buy the token, you already make money. Lending Platform and Internal Exchange shall be followed after ICO end which allow you to lend your token at price from $3-$5. We are here for long term. The success of the project depend on long term investment vision of the contributors as well. We are a team of 'old enough' to ensure sustainable growth of the project.
4. We currently choose to be anynomyous. Except you are a Leaders then we can talk exchange directly with Dev. Team.

We understand that you can stay precaution before investing in anything. Thanks anyways for your kind interest. Wish you all the best.

Hello!
I want to buy tokens, my account bear14 but my amount in reserve, how do I buy tokens? when my amount will be unblocked?

-----------

Hi Sir!

Below are procedures to buy ECIO Token. Pls have a view on it. Thank you!

►Step 1. Transfer ETH to your ETH Wallet account at https://ecomcash.io
Just in case you still have not seen ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io, please do the following:
1.1. Open "Wallet"
1.2. Open "Deposit ETH"
1.3. Click "CONFIRM" button.
1.4. Wait for 15-30 mins. ETH balance  should  be updated in your ETH wallet.
►Step 2.  Go to "Buy ICO Token" menu, enter ETH amount and submit "Pre-register"
►Step 3. Waiting for ICO Round 2 opened tomorrow Dec 31, 2017 GMT+1 and your pre-orders shall be automatically matched by the system.
►Step 4. ECIO token should be in your ECIO wallet the next day.
Remark:
1. Upon your Pre-register,  ETH balance in your wallet at ecomcash.io shall be temporarily locked in reserve for ICO Round 2 matching process. Pre-register treated as “waiting” or “queuing” orders and under first come served first serve basis.

Hello!

-----------

------------
Dear Sir,

While PRE-REGISTER can assure you to buy our token, please take note below for PRE-REGISTER cases:

1. Your pre-register ETH has been locked and added to queue. Please take note that pre-register will be treated automatically on ‘first come first served’ basis . Therefore, you should wait for ‘your turn’ to be matched with price of related Sales Round to get the token.
2. Just in the case you fails to match the Round Sales of the day you pre-registered should the max. supply per day has reached first, your pre-register will be moved to next day or next Round automatically.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team
This project is interesting, who has already invested?

Hi Sir!

You may look for global traffic which give you a full picture of who are joining our project. We target globally and are here for long term. Tks,
Guys is it hard to buy like Ucoincash, Homeblockcoin, or not? Looks like one of good lending ICO and maybe i want to invest some amount but is any devs regular answering at this topic  i see last post at 25 december? At wich exchages you will plan to lists after end of ICO?

-------------

Dear Sir,

We have Messenger, Telegram... Channels also which please visit our website at http:s//ecomcash.io and join it. The respond there should be faster. Tks for understanding.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team

------------

Dear Sir,

Pls visit our site at ecomcash.io for further information and decision. Good luck!

Hi Sir!

Pls visit our site at hppts://ecomcash.com.io for further information. Good luck!
I used pre-registration system on ecomcash.io at 2 january 2018 11:50 pm to buy ecomcash tokens in 2 round at price 0.9$ . That day ecomcash sent messages in social media with following sense: "...We strongly encourage you to PRE-REGISTER as soon as possible first to ensure you can get in today’s Round 2 sales..." 3 days of Round 2 are past but still I have not received tokens. I opened 2 tickets on support page,  but there is no any answer. Next round the price will be 1.3 $. This does not suit me, becuse I did all my best to buy at a price of $ 0.9. Thus I demand not to process my deposit at the price 1.3 $ and return my ETH back. My username: aldego, amount of deposit 0.861 ETH.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE1_RKxQ-z67QGj3qirJJoux3VZbGIsp/view?usp=sharing

Dear Sir,

While PRE-REGISTER can assure you to buy our token, please take note below for PRE-REGISTER cases:

1. Your pre-register ETH has been locked and added to queue. Please take note that pre-register will be treated automatically on ‘first come first served’ basis . Therefore, you should wait for ‘your turn’ to be matched with price of related Sales Round to get the token.
2. Just in the case you fails to match the Round Sales of the day you pre-registered should the max. supply per day has reached first, your pre-register will be moved to next day or next Round automatically.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.

B.rgds,
ECOMCASH Team

What countries can participate in your ICO?

Dear Sir,

Any country except USA, China, Singapore because of current governed laws specified some special conditions for the aforementioned countries citizens to participate in ICO. Thank you!
Activity: 3
I used pre-registration system on ecomcash.io at 2 january 2018 11:50 pm to buy ecomcash tokens in 2 round at price 0.9$ . That day ecomcash sent messages in social media with following sense: "...We strongly encourage you to PRE-REGISTER as soon as possible first to ensure you can get in today’s Round 2 sales..." 3 days of Round 2 are past but still I have not received tokens. I opened 2 tickets on support page,  but there is no any answer. Next round the price will be 1.3 $. This does not suit me, becuse I did all my best to buy at a price of $ 0.9. Thus I demand not to process my deposit at the price 1.3 $ and return my ETH back. My username: aldego, amount of deposit 0.861 ETH.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qE1_RKxQ-z67QGj3qirJJoux3VZbGIsp/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Better stay aways.. they have no support and there is no hype around this coin..
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Activity: 70
I'm interested, will participate in ICO.
It's cool that they use ETH as a payment method.
Activity: 140
Guys is it hard to buy like Ucoincash, Homeblockcoin, or not? Looks like one of good lending ICO and maybe i want to invest some amount but is any devs regular answering at this topic  i see last post at 25 december? At wich exchages you will plan to lists after end of ICO?
So the devs aren't even active here?  Embarrassed
Activity: 4
Activity: 4
WE HAVE PRE ORDER THE COINS TODAY BUT NO COIN RECEIVED
I have some questions:

- How are you going to generate the income to pay the Interestrates of 40% to 50% ?
- You can present us any github for your token?`
- You already have any partners, supporting your ecommerce?
- Is withdrawing ETH allowed all time?
- Have you any predictions of value for your token, for Internal exchange 3-5$? what about the price for external exchange?

Pages:
Jump to: