Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 39. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
very good project .i like this!
Activity: 63
Project is very good and team very powerful.
Activity: 30
Activity: 34

Great project and AirDrop
Activity: 98
Hello Everybody !!

We have received a lot of inquiries regarding our franchise system.

We are scrutinizing the applications for the franchise and we will declare the names soon.Our system will allow the franchise on first come first serve basis. We have received about 389 application worldwide.

1. We will assist the franchise with the working capital.

2. The franchise will have to arrange local manpower and the land requirement to create a charging facility.

3. The franchise must have to follow local regulations regarding EV charging stations.

4. We have Memorandum of Agreement already signed with Government of Malta, Government of New Zealand, Government of Canada & Government of India. Interested people will not require any license or local compliance in the following countries.

5. For General Terms and Condition please read our franchise agreement: http://bit.ly/2HV2lI7

https://i.imgur.com/SOqTglv.jpg

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine

Do these countries agree on the project? It's great that this is a real and promising ICO project in the future!

Yes, sir, they are already agreed. During our world trip for the promotion of the ICO, we will present this documents.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 53
Activity: 6
Awesome project, with an amazing team!
So happy to be a part of this community!!!

Thanks for having me...
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Hello Everybody !!

We have received a lot of inquiries regarding our franchise system.

We are scrutinizing the applications for the franchise and we will declare the names soon.Our system will allow the franchise on first come first serve basis. We have received about 389 application worldwide.

1. We will assist the franchise with the working capital.

2. The franchise will have to arrange local manpower and the land requirement to create a charging facility.

3. The franchise must have to follow local regulations regarding EV charging stations.

4. We have Memorandum of Agreement already signed with Government of Malta, Government of New Zealand, Government of Canada & Government of India. Interested people will not require any license or local compliance in the following countries.

5. For General Terms and Condition please read our franchise agreement: http://bit.ly/2HV2lI7

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine

Do these countries agree on the project? It's great that this is a real and promising ICO project in the future!
Activity: 74
I appreciate this project. The Bounty program is more appealing. I will stay connected.
Activity: 31
Activity: 98
Thank you, everyone, for appreciation.

For detailed discussion please join our telegram chats.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great project!! I m sure this will be get higher marks in the future.
Activity: 65
Activity: 30
The best project, your idea is good, future of world.
Activity: 17
Project seems One of a Kind in cryptoworld ,It will save environment as well as provide greater mobility.All the best guys.
I saw that project has raised 14K ETH which is just great people around th world taking interest in such project is trumendous.

Good Luck
Activity: 9
Activity: 6
Great project and AirDrop
Activity: 40
A great project I hope it will take place soon. I'll stay tuned for this project.
Activity: 1
I see this is great project
Pages:
Jump to: