Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula - page 37. (Read 2571 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there any information about the project team? Description, experience of people, participation in any place?

I just asked this question myself, until, unfortunately, I found anything, but I think that soon some information will appear
I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to get part of the investitions in the team or simply to get peace of the pizza) LOL

Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not yet fully understood this environment, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me

You see, so it's not for nothing that you noticed this at this stage, it shows activity, and you can even get into the project team)
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is to get part of the investitions in the team or simply to get peace of the pizza) LOL

Wow, this is definitely something new, I myself have not yet fully understood this environment, but I'm just starting, so this project will be a good support for me

Activity: 378
I did not understand the ultimate goal of the project. Create a pizzeria network and trade for crypto currency? And where will you deploy this network? Will it compete with other well-known brands?
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I read that every month on the 18th a report will be formed, what is it about? I did not understand
Well, as far as I understand it will display the current status of the holders of the EPS token compared to Master Boot OGSI. This is due to the fact that tokens can be freely moved between different addresses of Ethereum and the system will thus show monthly changes. It seems that way.
Activity: 238
I read that every month on the 18th a report will be formed, what is it about? I did not understand
Activity: 546
I read the white paper, as far as I understand, the tokens will be immediately transferred to my address after I transfer the ETH, all right? That is, you will not need to wait for the end of the sale and distribution period of the tokens, this will happen immediately?

P.S. For a pizza recipe, thanks Wink
I can only invest in the project ethereum?
Yes, that's right, only the ethereum.

Yes tokens will be listed immediately after sending the broadcasts to the address. But for the time being I do not understand what to do with them, in any case it will be necessary to wait for the end of the sale. That is, on March 18, and only then with these tokens it will be possible to do something. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I know this is suppose to be funny , but this kind of ICOs what getting the crypto community weaker and weaker day after a day . There is literrly no use of this token accept to collect money and yet people might still and probably will  fall for it and come cry later . Nice one leaving the blue statement with very very small letters at the end of the page  .
Activity: 420
I read the white paper, as far as I understand, the tokens will be immediately transferred to my address after I transfer the ETH, all right? That is, you will not need to wait for the end of the sale and distribution period of the tokens, this will happen immediately?

I can only invest in the project ethereum?
Activity: 196

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We've just added in the generic description the Open Genesis Slice Index, a machine readable data mapping of all members of the EOS.Pizza, a community for airdrops. Additionally we are happy to announce that our whitepaper has been updated to Final version 0.2 and is available on our site.

Additionally we are happy to inform you that for marketing and fun purposes you can now add your own social avatars to the krypto pizza on our website as a 'topping' on the pizza Tongue Also your favorite crypto coins.

Here is an example link: https://eos.pizza/#!p=twitter&u=vitalikbuterin&c=eth.png
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/eospizza

Thanks foxico, wonderful. Would be great if you could add our MVP and team!

You are little late

I'm sorry I don't understand Hassan? Our Initial Slice Offering will run until May 18. We are online in pre-phase. Thanks for dropping by btw.
Pages:
Jump to: