Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Eplus Coin - The World’s First Entertainment-Based Digital Currency! - page 3. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think I'm liking it. what's the estimated value of your coin?

that's 1 USD, I will send you the link where I downloaded the whitepaper with those details in a while

Maybe you'll find this useful

https://i.imgur.com/77euvJB.png

Here's the link http://ep-coin.com/static/application/bookpdf/EplusCoin%20Whitepaper%202.0%20Eng.pdf

thanks for the info Hwario, it was quite helpful. I will analyze it as I make my decision on the direction to invest
copper member
Activity: 206

that's 1 USD, I will send you the link where I downloaded the whitepaper with those details in a while

Here's the link http://ep-coin.com/static/application/bookpdf/EplusCoin%20Whitepaper%202.0%20Eng.pdf
copper member

copper member

Activity: 238
Activity: 90
How about funds allocation? I cannot see it on the thread? any details available team?

Was going through their whitepaper and I came across this: Maybe you'll receive more details from the team

https://i.imgur.com/dBbfeoa.png

thanks mate for that. I will try and check out there as you specified
Activity: 342
How about funds allocation? I cannot see it on the thread? any details available team?

Was going through their whitepaper and I came across this: Maybe you'll receive more details from the team

https://i.imgur.com/dBbfeoa.png
copper member
the roadmap reflects a well developed project. I'm hoping the team will be keen to do the implementation as stipulated

its true, and the team appears very serious as per the progress. I think Edwin Klooster is well known to most of us

yes. he's a serious entrepreneur esp in the ICT sector. he is a founder of quite a number of successful companies
the roadmap reflects a well developed project. I'm hoping the team will be keen to do the implementation as stipulated

its true, and the team appears very serious as per the progress. I think Edwin Klooster is well known to most of us
copper member
Activity: 130
Activity: 45
What I like about the coin is that it is open for use in different platforms unlike the coins that are restricted to one area only..if I can use it to pay for coffee, then its good

Very true. It's better to invest now and reap the benefits later...when BTC regains it's value

Yes. Eplus Coin Ltd has cooperating with many merchants and retailers. They are accepting EPLUS as a legitimate source of funds. They allow their products to be bought with EPLUS.

To find out more, you can access to your social media page:
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
Activity: 114
What I like about the coin is that it is open for use in different platforms unlike the coins that are restricted to one area only..if I can use it to pay for coffee, then its good

Very true. It's better to invest now and reap the benefits later...when BTC regains it's value
Activity: 151
Was looking at the characteristics and I'm really impressed. you can check them below

https://i.imgur.com/dYiHtEt.png
This is a serious coin. I can see it at the positions of ether, litecoin and BTC in future. can I buy it via paypal or other exchanges please?

Now we are officially join with Stocks Exchange !

You can trading with us now here.
Wow, good project with promising token price. Is it true 1 Eplus coin : 1 usd? Nice price.  Smiley

Yes, EPLUS has released it's ICO price at 1 USD and has reached 3 USD within one week after ICO. You can check EPLUS price index through Stocks Exchange, Coinlib, WorldCoinIndex and Coinranker.
Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.

at the expense of games i agree they are thriving but you forget the most important thing and this is how much now the games and companies that produce them need a blockade. as far as I see on other projects this is not exactly what they need and probably for this reason the projects do not collect huge sums that they wanted to collect initially.

Thanks for your opinion. We will take into consideration of your view in our works to improve and upgrade the features of EPUS in the future. 
Do not hesitate to write down your view and opinion about EPLUS as this is important for EPLUS in the path to achieve our goals.
Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.

Definitely EPLUS will have a lot of potential in gaming and entertainment industry in future. Our company has been authorized to become an international combat sport organizer and yet the project of Blockchain Lottery project will be the most anticipated project in 2018.
Sounds a great one. Will be following..

Thank you for your support  Wink You can follow our page as below so you wont miss out any important information from EPLUS.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
Pages:
Jump to: