Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Eplus Coin - The World’s First Entertainment-Based Digital Currency! - page 4. (Read 1917 times)

copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 0
quite intetesting. how can I make money with e-plus coin? what options are there?

I think there are many ways, mining, speculation among others
Activity: 136
quite intetesting. how can I make money with e-plus coin? what options are there?
Activity: 238
This is a serious coin. I can see it at the positions of ether, litecoin and BTC in future. can I buy it via paypal or other exchanges please?
Activity: 98
Wow, good project with promising token price. Is it true 1 Eplus coin : 1 usd? Nice price.  Smiley
Activity: 45
More detailed introduction is needed..
It's better to match some pictures and links
What plan do you have about bonus?i didn't see the introduction of this.  Undecided Undecided

You can follow and likes our social media page as follow for more detailed introduction of EPLUS especially the Whitepaper. Else, we are conducting EPLUS Bounty Campaign at the moment, do not miss out the chance to get Free Airdrop. Wink

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
I like the point that it's fast,secure,allows more transactions per second and of course lower fee. This is the way to go. I need more details about this project

Thanks for interested in our project. For more information, you can view our social media page as follow:

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
How about mining? Is the coin available for mining?

I think they have stated that they will develop some mining machines which they will sell..

Oh really? Where are those details please?cant trace them

Just check out on the website..follow this link http://ep-coin.com/application/participate/index

Thanks. I'll check it out

Yes, EPLUS is minable before we upgrade to ERC20 token. But now EPUS has migrate to Ethereum Network so it is non-minable now.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.

at the expense of games i agree they are thriving but you forget the most important thing and this is how much now the games and companies that produce them need a blockade. as far as I see on other projects this is not exactly what they need and probably for this reason the projects do not collect huge sums that they wanted to collect initially.
The games and entertainment industry is among the biggest and fast growing  industries. This makes this coin very useful to millions of users across the globe. The future is very bright!

Wow, this looks so great. Can I make payments and purchases this world Cup using your coin? Or it's not yet launched?

Dear sir, EPLUS is unable to do betting for World Cup at the moment. However, you can use to bet in lottery game and mixed martial art in the coming future. Always trace and follow our real-time news.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
I bet very soon this coin will be wrestling with the top 100 coins.

Thanks for your supporting. We ensure EPLUS coin will not disappointed you in the future. Always trace and follow our real-time news.

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Any thing that has to do with gaming and entertainment in this present day is definitely a go. The world gaming and entertainment industry right now is booming and everyone would love to have a crypto currency that can easily be used to complete transactions in that circle.
Industry-analysis/gaming-industry from grandviewresearch states "The global gaming market size was valued at USD 97.80 billion in 2016 and is expected to witness remarkable growth over the next eight years" and the entertainment industry is even bigger. Hope the project go well cos there is a lot of potential here.
The games and entertainment industry is among the biggest and fast growing  industries. This makes this coin very useful to millions of users across the globe. The future is very bright!

Stay tune for more upgrade and features come to the EPLUS coin. To know before they happen, you can view the Roadmap in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 29
intereting project ,waiting for more informations ,to da moon!

For more information, you can view our social media page as follow:

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit

Thank you. Will join your social platforms
Activity: 43
Sounds a great one. Will be following..
intereting project ,waiting for more informations ,to da moon!

For more information, you can view our social media page as follow:

Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Telegram Channel
Reddit
Activity: 30
More detailed introduction is needed..
It's better to match some pictures and links
What plan do you have about bonus?i didn't see the introduction of this.  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 238
I like the point that it's fast,secure,allows more transactions per second and of course lower fee. This is the way to go. I need more details about this project
Activity: 90

I think they have stated that they will develop some mining machines which they will sell..

Just check out on the website..follow this link http://ep-coin.com/application/participate/index

Thanks. I'll check it out
copper member
Activity: 206

Activity: 90

Pages:
Jump to: