Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ERA SWAP TOKEN (EST) Welcome to new era - page 34. (Read 51880 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Great project and the idea of this platform is really superb which is very useful for the user many people will get the benefits of using this era swap product thus it also serves a very convenient to the user with low time cost and minimal fee
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals. Good luck!

Eraswap platform has its uniqueness to offer that soon will rise and be appreciated by the community. Gonna support this till the end.
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Era swap gives a high security to prevent from a hacker by using a multi-factor authentication and biometric so no doubt to invest in this project with a great platform, many freelancers will be benefited.
Activity: 62
This platform will be very useful because it has a wallet that supports multiple digital currencies with high security. It also allow us to exchange selected tokens  within the wallet with low transaction fees.
This is actually correct because the idea of the wallet is to power the distributed community platform, there needs to be a solid and secure payment network.
Activity: 322
This project has great potential to be in demand in the near future especially here in crypto-sphere, I'm very to happy that developer are creating a project like this that can freelancer like me. I wish you good luck and rapid development!
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
This platform will be very useful because it has a wallet that supports multiple digital currencies with high security. It also allow us to exchange selected tokens  within the wallet with low transaction fees.
Activity: 434
This project has a great future. Roadmap and concepts has a clear direction. Let us support this project until the end.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
We can assure that this project can sustained itself because it incorporates many platforms like trading, time, tokens and also free education.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
The idea of EraSwap is very necessary nowadays because there are lot of people choose to be a freelancer than working on a company due to the stress from workplace or getting tired from traveling. It is a marketplace for online service wherein crypto is the main payment, the mission of EraSwap is so clear that they want to spread awareness about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
What are the benefits I can get if I plan to invest to this project? Is there any disadvantages or advantage I can get if I avail and believe to your platform?
Activity: 192
Vision like these needs support from the community that most of its numbers are coming from employees in which large number and workforce is being considered. Employers on the other hand can outsource efficiently and cutting business cost on taking freelancers without any risks and disputes. I like it and want to learn further about Eraswap.

there is a lot of information you can learn on the whitepaper and you can get an answer to your question on their telegram channel.
https://eraswaptoken.io/pdf/era-swap-whitepaper.pdf
https://t.me/eraswap
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
it swap from era coin?
Activity: 448
ERA SWAP platform helps a lot on freelancer, eliminating the cost of a middleman, low transaction fees and more. Targeting a huge number of freelancer and offering fair transaction fees will benefit both sides. Great concept of this project will make it to success.
Activity: 573
Futurov
The platform stated that by using this Era Swap wallet, the user or customer can swap tokens without needing any exchanges to complete the transaction. It means this wallet is a user to user transaction which is I think more convenient compare to other wallet wherein more costly when it comes to transaction fee.
Activity: 462
Vision like these needs support from the community that most of its numbers are coming from employees in which large number and workforce is being considered. Employers on the other hand can outsource efficiently and cutting business cost on taking freelancers without any risks and disputes. I like it and want to learn further about Eraswap.
Activity: 350

Employers are equally advantageous when they are a part of Era Swap ecosystem.
check our website for more! Go EraSwap!
Visit for more: https://eraswaptoken.io
this is a good thing to be equal to all member and investor or even the employers as I read many of agent or member of ico list is offering to be part of their website, be a part coming bigger community of era swap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
This is an amazing project and more investor are going to invest have 64k people join their main telegram I am sure this becomes a successful project.
Activity: 391
I really like the idea of this project. With their integrated components that offers solutions for us, freelancers, it will help us to save our time and money. Also, in the new generation of the volatility of the currency, choosing/investing in this technological ecosystem would really be a great choice.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Very creative wallet for a new generation of marketplace this is nice idea for show all the value for all listed token, looking forward for your platform hope for success.
yap that's right for the good goal of success is here the new era of trading in the marketplace in a low cost of transaction.
I agree with that if you already read their white paper you can see how their plaform works and what is their project main goal as far as i can see now this platfom is well organized
They have a great platform and I believe this will succeed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello,

EraSwap ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/749/EraSwap/ ).

Feel free to contact us via [email protected] , if you have any questions.

this is really good that you listed Era Swap in your website. I think Era Swap team should list their ICO in as many listing sites as possible because this will help them to increase project awareness as lots of crypto-related people closely follow these ranking and rating platforms. tokenmarket would be a great choice. ICObench is also very good and very famous.
Yeaah, I think so. I see the potential for this project, but I think they have to do more promotions for this awesome project. Registered with one of the ICO listing websites is one of the first steps to improve your marketing. Because with your registered on the ICO listing website, it can increase your rating even the experts can provide comments and suggestions regarding the project that you are working on. Goodluck by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: