Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 14. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

Yes, without knowing any info about the company people are commenting about the company. Team is doing good but they need to work on the roadmap why they mentioned.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think the idea of this project will be the future in the electronic money system, with a strong foundation and a large team. I am very happy to be involved in the project, I am fully confident about the success of ETERBANK in the future.
Activity: 84
A supporting community will greatly and can surely give a big help towards the success of the project. It's been proven I think with other projects that has a big support coming from the their community.
Activity: 210
I really liked your video that you uploaded to YouTube. This gives a very shaky step for the project. It is very easy for a beginner to understand what exactly the team is planning to do and start the project.

Video presentation will be good for the project since it feature the highlights of the platform. Where can I find the link? I want to watch their video.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I really liked your video that you uploaded to YouTube. This gives a very shaky step for the project. It is very easy for a beginner to understand what exactly the team is planning to do and start the project.
Activity: 10
List your ICO for free at icoanalog(dot)com
Woah, I've seen the video presentation created by the team. So far so good, not tech-savvy people can easily understand what is Eterbank all about. Good job, team Eterbank!
Definitely a great video and a very easy to understand one. With this kind of content they are creating, this can improve how the project is gaining the right amount of engagement and support.
Also, if they will become active here and not just on the telegram channel, even not creating this kind of content will attract people. People want transparency and the team can really provide that.
You are right mate. Being transparent to the team will boost their popularity and gain respect from the people. Giving a great response will be a great outcome.
Eterbank gives what the members wanted, the thing is with the team is being active they should make and cope with the absence that they did. But I know they will solve that and will strive hard to be successful.
I believe that the team will give their best for the progress of the projects and hopefully future projects could smoothly achieve the target.
really, the team in this project will definitely do the best for this project and will succeed this future project.
I also believe that his team involved in this project will definitely do the best for this project because they would also want this project a success as well.
There is no doubt about it. all the teams that are working in this project will definitely work hard so well so that the project could be developed and a great success.

Are there several teams involved with Eterbank? Where did you see that there are also other teams working on this?

I guess he's referring to the people who works on the project, there's no other team working on the project except it's own members.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 597

Activity: 96
a project being watched by many investors. With the strong team they are developing the project with a new, intimate and convenient platform, easy to use. With the clear roadmap I believe in the success of the project in the near future, people should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
exactly once. because they are also expecting project managed this can succeed, therefore they will be working hard with very serious to be able to make this project a huge success and deliver results that did not disappoint.
Activity: 154
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It's definitely because of the successful projects that they bring will certainly increase the popularity of their own and I hope that this project later can be successful.
Activity: 172
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
Great introduction for the project, this might help more people to understand quickly what the project is really about. This needs to be disseminated well to the public Smiley
Agree with you bud, this video which is somehow short but really explains already the brief background on what the project is all about.
This video will attract more people and investors which will make the project more reliable and will be convenient to all. Eterbank will be successful in the near future.

Providing this kind of information makes the investors interested because of the sincerity of the team to pursue the project.
Activity: 266
Project really desirable by the crypto currency players that finally can be applied in the real world with the world crypto currency can be accepted by the community for payment.They have much more to do with the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: