Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] ETERBANK.COM | Crypto to FIAT Retail POS | Presale live🔥 - page 11. (Read 3646 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I would like to know what's the current about this project? ICO ongoing? or token sale happening? thanks in advance with your answers.
I want to raise this question to since I have the same question as @Relentless1020. This is needed to be address since many are waiting for the current status of the project.
Activity: 126
I would like to know what's the current about this project? ICO ongoing? or token sale happening? thanks in advance with your answers.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Good day, DEV's!
It is really great platform. Clear-cut activity, absorbing design!
Agree with you, the platform is really a great one, continues to become more reliable and have gained a lot of trust of the community by showing how transparent they are.
Activity: 280
What's the opinion about the team about the current market status of cryptocurrency that might affect mostly projects like this one?
Now a bearish red market, to understand this, one should not be an expert =) Grin And I think that this summer will be like that. The market will turn green in autumn or in 2019. But not before.
If it will really turn into a green one, it will be a very good day for all cryptocurrencies, more people will also like cryptos too and affect positively this kind of project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
What's the opinion about the team about the current market status of cryptocurrency that might affect mostly projects like this one?
Now a bearish red market, to understand this, one should not be an expert =) Grin And I think that this summer will be like that. The market will turn green in autumn or in 2019. But not before.
Activity: 11
Good day, DEV's!
It is really great platform. Clear-cut activity, absorbing design!
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
Hello, dev's! It is really interesting plan! Wondrous business, pretty good website.

Have you read the functionality of the project in their white paper? I suggest you read it too so you may understand more the project.
Activity: 210
This project might change the image of normal retail POS system used by supermarkets, retail stores, etc. But if the team will just stick with what they've done, I don't think they can dominate the entire industry. I'm hoping they will innovate more on the functionality of the project.
Activity: 392
This platform will be very useful for many people who are thoroughly engaged in freelancing. Even today it is possible to earn on the same transfers of various projects very good money and I personally know some people who really live only on this money.

Eterbank gives big opportunity to the members which gives them a chance to invest to a great project. This project is improving everyday that will lead them to a great service for the users.

For more information about the project, you can go to their telegram group which the posted some updates that you need to know. Eterbank team give their best to sustain the project.
This platform will be very useful for many people who are thoroughly engaged in freelancing. Even today it is possible to earn on the same transfers of various projects very good money and I personally know some people who really live only on this money.

Eterbank gives big opportunity to the members which gives them a chance to invest to a great project. This project is improving everyday that will lead them to a great service for the users.
Activity: 14
Hello, dev's! It is really interesting plan! Wondrous business, pretty good website.
Activity: 49
You require to append token details to let participants to get in the business.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 9
Their idea is rather investing in my opinion! Engaging business, logical vision!  Good luck all!
Activity: 171
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Can I still participate in PUBLIC PRE SALE? Will the 50% bonus be only for those investors who contribute with at least 1 ETH?

Activity: 280
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Someone might have ask this already, but did the team already assigned ang new thread manager to accommodate upcoming questions? Rather than joining in the telegram channel?
Activity: 392
This project keeps giving us new hype day by day, if mind to join their telegram chat, you can heart the latest and recent news about the progress of this one.
Eterbank is still kicking and making more improvement with the project. The updates are frequently relayed to us so fast which is good for the project.
The reason this project is still alive and kicking is because of the team really doing their best work they can do to make it a better project.
As what they are doing, we can see that the team are giving all their efforts which makes the project keeps improving and functioning.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

UPD:
yuisefb8
frenkelebre
Relentless1020
shikon_shard
reck1ess
buldogers

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.
Pages:
Jump to: