Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Ethbet: Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-Based Dicing With No House Edge - page 4. (Read 11580 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
how you finance project when no house edge?
can be possible? or is it just fun project, like hobby for you?
very interesting!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
How can I transfer my EBET from myether wallet to trading?

Currently only trading on Etherdelta is available, you need to transfer it to your Etherdelta Public account address as Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange which you deal directly with the buyer/seller

I would suggests wait for exchange listing so it would be easier
Activity: 1
How can I transfer my EBET from myether wallet to trading?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Dev

Have you applied to be listed on coinmarketcap yet?

They have a trading volume requirement. We need some exchange listings first, so it's still pending.

Can we get Ethbet listed on Cryptopia, Yobit, etc.? Not the best exchanges, obviously, but it will be enough to get good volume going, since it's hard to get lots of activity on a Decentralized Exchange. Once the coin is listed on CMC and more reputable exchanges see it's a coin with a real marketcap, I'm sure it'll be easier to get picked up by higher tier exchanges.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Is there any information yet when ETHBET will be on other exchanges than Etherdelta? And when will it be listed on coinmarketcap.com?

And does anyone know if there is a Telegram group for ETHBET pls?

Thank you in advance
Nothing yet. Updates will be posted when available, still waiting on a response from several exchanges. CMC listing requires more volume and cannot be done yet. Check the website for a Discord link, we have no Telegram group.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there any information yet when ETHBET will be on other exchanges than Etherdelta? And when will it be listed on coinmarketcap.com?

And does anyone know if there is a Telegram group for ETHBET pls?

Thank you in advance
Activity: 280
There are also many funds that have been collected, it is predictable if the betting project is usually easy to get investors, and this is evident in the sale of Ethbet has been able to fund reach $ 822,472, this project seems similar to edgeless that once achieved great success
So for every Ethbet investment I made I received a deposit of an unknown coin in the amount of 1 followed by 15 zeros.  Any idea what that could be?
It's just a result of the way the crowdsale contract was coded, it can be ignored.
Activity: 156
So for every Ethbet investment I made I received a deposit of an unknown coin in the amount of 1 followed by 15 zeros.  Any idea what that could be?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
The Turkish translation of the project is ready !

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22174885
Activity: 238
project is promising but if I see this project can only be tantakan only.
and i hope dev from this project to hold bounty social media Smiley

Am not sure bounty is out yet. Is it @ethbet?
Activity: 239
project is promising but if I see this project can only be tantakan only.
and i hope dev from this project to hold bounty social media Smiley
Dev

They have a trading volume requirement. We need some exchange listings first, so it's still pending.
Activity: 37
Dev

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
I invest here and receive EBET tokens
The tokens I receive include bonuses?
The rates on the crowdsale page include bonuses. Thus investing 1 ETH will get you 1400 EBET right now.

Ok thank you, I've got it
Good luck
congratulations for successful ico dev
may i know how much eth collected on the ico?
5113 ETH. Thank you. The crowdsale is just the beginning but the positive feedback is appreciated
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
congratulations for successful ico dev
may i know how much eth collected on the ico?
Only 4% left, those who didn't buy yet it's the last opportunity for them.
Congratulation to EBET team for successful ICO  Cheesy

Already invested 10 ETH

Still wondering should i top up 10 more as the project is so low cap, it should be easy to price up once the real product is launch

Anyhow for Devs, as demo is available now
Any ETA when will the real website launch? Can't wait to have tons of bet with 5% H.E <3
We don't have any ETAs we can provide right now but are working on a good bit of things.

token sold out!
wow...congratulations dev on the effort you have accomplished, so how your next step and when do you plan to enter it in exchange?
Thank you for the support. We will have more exchange listings shortly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
token sold out!
wow...congratulations dev on the effort you have accomplished, so how your next step and when do you plan to enter it in exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Low supply coin, high potential, this could reach high if well managed !
Pages:
Jump to: