Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology - page 63. (Read 114193 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
This project is distinguished by the fact that its developments are aimed at all citizens and it is wonderful that the developers have conceived such a large and wide-ranging project that will cover many countries

Thank you! That is one of our core aims - to make a service available for mass market and every individual, not only corporates and big players.
that's why I support you and your Faceter project. I like its quality and functional features. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many users.
Good thing that it can be purchased by the mass not only for huge firms. It will help a lot of people in adding more security for their respective households. Hopefully the team can really successfully develop the system. I am rooting for this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.

Yes, looking forward to see faceter get listed in coinmarketcap. But I heard listing in CMC is quite hard because of the requirements but I am still positive that this project can do that.

Only the team can answer that questions about when faceter be listed in coinmarketcap. While reading some quotes, it seems their private sale are doing good because it already earned so much. Anyway, I am still curious to know more about how their platform really works in identifying a persons information.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I am very happy with the development of your company, good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
It looks like a promising project with so many partners, but a long time for the ICO. I will wait and participate in this project, I hope that this project will be successful
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

I think that thanks to the good work of the development team, they will be able to collect the right amount and we will certainly see them on coinmarketcap.com.

In coinmarketcap all the details are very complete from the website to the total supply, maybe what is needed is news like articles on forbes, cnn, or bbc as it will become more booster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Still looking for this to happen soon. Listing in cmc now is really hard, base on some projects I heard. They require some volume. But still, let's be positive and help this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

This ICO is the best ICO in the world if I say. The rumors said that they have collected 20 million dollars in just 5 seconds after the ICO has been launched!

Is that real? Wow, so this project really earned that huge amount and still keep earning a lot as time goes by. Maybe this is the reason why the project is moving fast because they already have enough funds.

That statement is a bit exaggerated.

It is true that Faceter collected over $10 Milion in 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzoEi1F9wQM - See how it happened.

Currently, they have already raised over $24 Milion but there should be more because crypto prices have dropped significantly, the value of collected ETH has dropped.
I think this is a completely improved, intelligent and potential project. ICO Faceter  is the first blockchain monitoring system for consumers. Faceter makes intelligent video surveillance, for the brain through advanced face detection, object detection, and video analysis in real time. These features allow the camera to understand the situation and respond to it, ensuring more safety for all customers. So, I really believe in this project. I hope the project will develop quickly and successfully as expected.
Activity: 196

So far so good has been established for the ICO.  They are slowly reaching their hard cap 24 Million dollars is not a joke. Hoping to see the FACETER on the coinmarketcap.com

This ICO is the best ICO in the world if I say. The rumors said that they have collected 20 million dollars in just 5 seconds after the ICO has been launched!

Is that real? Wow, so this project really earned that huge amount and still keep earning a lot as time goes by. Maybe this is the reason why the project is moving fast because they already have enough funds.

That statement is a bit exaggerated.

It is true that Faceter collected over $10 Milion in 20 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzoEi1F9wQM - See how it happened.

Currently, they have already raised over $24 Milion but there should be more because crypto prices have dropped significantly, the value of collected ETH has dropped.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
So far so good as I visited their site and it seems hardcap is almost reached. With over 71k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people.
Proves that FACETER is really doing a great job in making an image into the cryptomarket. A huge number of people which what you have said in you statement is really an amazing achievement for the team and the project. Hoping for more success to come for this project.
investors are aware of the potential of this project, so many don't want miss the opportunity to contribute
with many participants will make it easier for the project team to develop and realize the platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, I was also scepsis about fiat payments by faceter, so that it would affect the token sale. But 24M worth of token is really not a joke and a big amount. I dont seriously think that all token holders are going to use the platform. Even just 1/3 of token holders just trade it in exchanges, its enough to make good profit after some hodl-time.
Activity: 280
So far so good as I visited their site and it seems hardcap is almost reached. With over 71k plus who participated in the ICO I can say that more people are believing in their platform. Having this kind of concept which is seems realistic will absolutely be supported by many people.
Proves that FACETER is really doing a great job in making an image into the cryptomarket. A huge number of people which what you have said in you statement is really an amazing achievement for the team and the project. Hoping for more success to come for this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, looking forward to see faceter get listed in coinmarketcap. But I heard listing in CMC is quite hard because of the requirements but I am still positive that this project can do that.
Activity: 532
copper member
Activity: 275
I am glad that there are so many people that is excited with this project to be launched in the community. Because of the great potential that Faceter have, there is no doubt that will be a lot more people that will have come to interest in this project. I hope that the supporters that Faceter have will continuously become more and more. I will be really looking forward for this project.

Thank you ace09 for your support, we will continue developing our product and enhancing its functionality to make it even more attractive for customers  Smiley
Activity: 616

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 322
This project is distinguished by the fact that its developments are aimed at all citizens and it is wonderful that the developers have conceived such a large and wide-ranging project that will cover many countries

Thank you! That is one of our core aims - to make a service available for mass market and every individual, not only corporates and big players.
that's why I support you and your Faceter project. I like its quality and functional features. I'm sure the platform will be a great success for many users.
i agree Faceter is a great security platform thats why alot of members trust and fully support this project.
Activity: 224
Faceter platform makes video surveillance smart and efficient, giving users, businesses and home users some solutions to the highest security in a user friendly manner directly. Project is very well. I think project will be success

No doubt. Faceter will reached their goals and they deserved on it. All the hardships and sacrifices will be worth it because they are now near to the moon. I hoped that this kind of technology made by Faceter will be recognized by government so that everyone will have benefit from it.
Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: