Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FACETER – computer vision surveillance technology - page 65. (Read 114193 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
IMO, i think they will sold out all of tokens before their ICO ended. Actually i don't know why our investors can buy so much tokens like that? what is the main reason?

ulike other projects, they have market-ready product for business customers and not product that will develop in future, also they already made another project called pay.cards, So lots of things that make investors confidence in their project.
That’s great to know. Since the team already has one project, it won’t be much hard for them to sustain. Also they can get supporters from both platforms. As far as the product goes, yeah, it is a market-ready product, but I don’t think that they’ll hit the sweet spot on their first attempt. They’ll have to keep upadated the software.

of course, they will keep improving their product and fix problems and do lots of work before reaching large customer, I think the bad thing for investor is that faceter accept fiat which may not helps the price of token to go up.

And here you are wrong.
Accepting fiat is one of the best things that Faceter could think of.

Thanks to this, people who are not related to crypto, who do not have BTC or ETH or have an account on the exchange will be able to buy licenses in an easy way.
In order for the license to be issued, Faceter will replace Fiat money on Face tokens so that a smart contract can use some of these tokens to create the hash that will run the licenses.
These tokens, that is around 20%, will be burned.

Please look at the video where it is explained:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrxnxBZzuik

We are taking about two sides, when you said is good , is good for faceter as company and its customers who are interested in using their service !
As investor who buy their token to sell it when price go up, is bad for you, because customers that want to use their service have option to pay with fiat without buying tokens from exchange!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

This new technology that faceter offered is very useful for parents that are away from home and couldn't watch there children twenty four hours. Aside  from that this project assure the citizens safety. This kind of project will surely people will invest. Because many of the users always think there safety firts before anything else.

Faceter is really a unique project that innovates new sysmtem which catches our eyes. This project also makes a system that can be very useful in day to day activities.

I agree with you, they have attracted more investors by pitching the idea of the project. An indication that the project is going to be successful soon!
Surely soon this project will reach great heights and also i think that this project has the potential to attract more and more investors. Hope that soon the project reaches great heights to give all of us some good profits.
Yeah! Faceter is actively focusing on all the areas to bring the better features implemented to aim bigger in satisfying the customers, now it is many people choice mostly as it is holding a huge potential.
Yes, the project is growing very rapidly. It makes the video surveillance system more reliable and secure. The project becomes bigger and bigger after every single day. The project looks so beneficial as well as helpful that's why so many investors come forward to investing in this project.

Over 71,000 investors are already involved in Faceter ICO, they should achieve hardcap before the end of ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project will be able to protect children from adult advertising, will the age of small Internet users be taken into account, or will this project be created only to promote products and services to adult users, rather than protect from adult content of children?

This new technology that faceter offered is very useful for parents that are away from home and couldn't watch there children twenty four hours. Aside  from that this project assure the citizens safety. This kind of project will surely people will invest. Because many of the users always think there safety firts before anything else.

Faceter is really a unique project that innovates new sysmtem which catches our eyes. This project also makes a system that can be very useful in day to day activities.

I agree with you, they have attracted more investors by pitching the idea of the project. An indication that the project is going to be successful soon!
Surely soon this project will reach great heights and also i think that this project has the potential to attract more and more investors. Hope that soon the project reaches great heights to give all of us some good profits.
Yeah! Faceter is actively focusing on all the areas to bring the better features implemented to aim bigger in satisfying the customers, now it is many people choice mostly as it is holding a huge potential.
Yes, the project is growing very rapidly. It makes the video surveillance system more reliable and secure. The project becomes bigger and bigger after every single day. The project looks so beneficial as well as helpful that's why so many investors come forward to investing in this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Faceter is really a unique project that innovates new sysmtem which catches our eyes. This project also make system that can be very useful in day by day activities.

I agree on you, they have attracted more investors by pitching the idea of the project. An indication that the project is going to be successful soon!
Faceter is actually working hard on the whole project i just hope they fire this thing with a beta to better the whole thing and take things to the next level
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The team have a great idea, but how is the blockchain a solution?

Since the ICO started blockchain has been a solution for this project to receive payments and send tokens, this will also be used in their platform when they already have a lot of clients.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
With that will not be problems. Indeed project is created as well and so that to become thrust for magnificent ideas as this. And in the future such revolutionary projects will not be rarity for us, I hope to it anyway.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The reviews show how everyone is looking forward to the launch of the project. Tell me please, where did the last updates on the project write the developers?
yes we are waiting for the launch for this project, we just need to be patient to wait maybe the team and developers are preparing something for the launch of this project.
Blochchain technology is actually spreading a lot and perhaps that is the reason why it has such huge followers. Also the faceter project can have huge profits ahead with the blockchain technology perhaps that is the reason they choose it.

Faceter use blockchain in three different ways:
For building a decentralized infrastructure (so called fog computing), which will meet the requirements of the facial recognition tasks.
For receiving payments from customers and fix orders in smart-contracts, and transferring payment to miners (participants of our fog network, with them, Faceter will sign up smart-contracts as well).
For issuing investment tokens on the Ethereum platform.
So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.

No special permits are needed to implement this idea into reality.
Activity: 34
Activity: 238
So how far has this project hone in getting all the permissions needed to impliment the product.
I don't think that the project will get any huge obstacles in the journey to profits ahead as it can really be much more profitable and secure for the future. Also hope that several investors too support this project for good profits ahead.
Merit: 100
Activity: 518

Faceter is really a unique project that innovates new sysmtem which catches our eyes. This project also make system that can be very useful in day by day activities.

I agree on you, they have attracted more investors by pitching the idea of the project. An indication that the project is going to be successful soon!
Activity: 224

The reviews show how everyone is looking forward to the launch of the project. Tell me please, where did the last updates on the project write the developers?

Unfortunately, they do not visit this forum very often. Usually once a day.
If you have any questions or you want to be up-to-date with news from developers, subscribe to the telegram chat.
Admins are working there on 3 shifts, 24 hours per day.

https://t.me/faceter
Activity: 210

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
But the most important thing is if the dev can fulfill all their plans to make this project successful. For now, let's see and wait if this project can be more successful and have many investors also I hope this project can have many active supporters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Well let's see if faceter can make all this plans into reality and let's see how far this project can go. I just hope that there will be many people that will be attracted to this project.

Faceter concept seems realistic because our technology nowadays can do everything. Features like identifying a person through the cam with the built-in features of faceter can be possible.
Pages:
Jump to: