Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fidcom – decentralized investments - page 4. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Founder of Fidcom company
Thanks for you interest!
We hope to see you among our investors!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
this is a good concept and a good idea, it seems interesting thing if follow this project and its development, hopefully run well, i will bookmark this, good luck with your project
Follow us on medium!
There you will find new article.
I would like to ask on how much coins been sold on pre-sale or round 1?
We have sold 159 051 tokens!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Cheesy What is your soft cap and hardcap. See this is a good project but not many user talk about this
We have no soft cap. We have already started implement our investment strategy.
Maximum amount of tokens that will be sold is 20 million. The smart contract will stop the emission on the end of the ICO or at the ful placement of tokens.
Join us and tell about us your friends.
We appreciate your interest in us.
Its nice that you dont set a soft cap which i can say that it would be successful.I would like to ask on how much coins been sold on pre-sale or round 1?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
We just published our the first article on medium!
Good job  Smiley
Congratz!
We just published our the first article on medium!
Thanks!
By the way - second stage has already started!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo
I Like the idea, it seems like it has a future.
It will be interesting to observe the further development of the project. There are a lot of investment platforms and I would like to see something qualitative. Judging by the main points of the project - it's really unique.

Thanks for your interest in us!
By the way, remain only 8 hours to the end of stage 1 - 50% discount! Hurry up!
Cheesy What is your soft cap and hardcap. See this is a good project but not many user talk about this
We have no soft cap. We have already started implement our investment strategy.
Maximum amount of tokens that will be sold is 20 million. The smart contract will stop the emission on the end of the ICO or at the ful placement of tokens.
Join us and tell about us your friends.
We appreciate your interest in us.
Activity: 596
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
It will be interesting to observe the further development of the project. There are a lot of investment platforms and I would like to see something qualitative. Judging by the main points of the project - it's really unique.
Assembling and configuring.
It will be based in a special premices in an industrial zone with cheap electricity.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The Fidcom company have launched the first mining capacity - 1.3 GH/s.
The company is interesting, but I'm still not completely sure how it will work.
The two main areas of our company's activity are the crypto-currency mining and the formation of the crypto-currency portfolio.
Mining - we already rented a premices in a chemical plant with very cheap electricity.
We have already started to form a portfolio. Formation and management (trading) is carried out by a team of professional traders.
Investors profit from the company through a buy-back mechanism. 50% of the company's net profit is directed to buy back tokens. Remaining 50% is for company development. Investors will also be able to sell tokens on stock exchanges after the completion of ICO.

If there are any questions - I can explain it in more detail.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello! We apologize for the long silence. Our ICO started successfully!!!

The received investments are currently directed to the rental of premises and purchase of equipment for mining, as well as the formation of an investment portfolio of crypto-currencies.

In the future we will report on the results achieved in all our public reports on a daily basis. Ask any questions!

P.S. The policy of actively attracting investors is currently under review, as traditional channels of attraction have not been very effective.

Join, invite your friends, help us, express your opinion on any question interesting you.

We remind you that remain only 3 days  until the end of the first stage with a 50% discount!!!
Activity: 487
Merit: 1259
Will the asset holders have the right to vote on the set of assets to include in their  investment portfolio?
Will the asset holders have the right to vote on the set of assets to include in their  investment portfolio?
No, asset holders will have only right to vote to choose strategic development decision. It's like driving car - only one can drive a car, but everybody in the car could to choose direction to move - in a cinema or in a cafe.
Investment portfolio is a strategic resourse, if it's size will be some decent and portfolio composition is open information, then malicious guys can play against our profit. certainly The size of portfolio is certainly open information.
Pages:
Jump to: