Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Fidcom – decentralized investments - page 5. (Read 4031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Founder of Fidcom company
When will you begin to use the money for development? Immediately or a longer period? With that much money there should be more updates compared to now.
According to whitepaper:
For the profit increase, the implementation of the investment strategy will begin immediately with receipt of the first investment, without waiting for the collection of the whole amount during the ICO.

More updates will be available soon.
Follow us on our public channels!
I have seen enough investment ICO projects like this one that fails every time, most of them like STARTA are almost like scam. I don't even know how they can make the value of their token to appreciate but the team is asking funds. Can you tell us what benefit do we have being a Fidcom holder?
We commit to direct 50% of profit to buy back FIDC tokens. We will direct remaining 50% of profit to company development. Thus company’s asset value will constantly grow, but amount of tokens will constantly decrease. Accordingly the price of token will grow - you could hold it for future or sell whenever you want.
Activity: 406
Merit: 500
The company is interesting, but I'm still not completely sure how it will work.
Again an ICO. How many users will invest in this or already invested?  And what are independent features of this coin?
Now 24% of the first stage is collected! At this rate, we will close the first stage 2 days earlier than planned! Thank you for being with us!
We're going to sell out all the tokens!
Now 28% of tokens of the first stage have already been sold.
The most important feature of the token are proof of being a company member and votings right in decision-making procedure.
Hello. I want to buy tokens, when will the listing be? when tokens will be on stock exchanges to trade it?
Hello!
You can buy tokens by sendint Ethereum to the smart contract address -  0xd830955B58a9e55Aa1d92c799098909AB9f531a5
Tokens will be on stock exchanges only after the ICO will be finished.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Again an ICO. How many users will invest in this or already invested?  And what are independent features of this coin?
Now 24% of the first stage is collected! At this rate, we will close the first stage 2 days earlier than planned! Thank you for being with us!
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Hello. I want to buy tokens, when will the listing be? when tokens will be on stock exchanges to trade it?
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Joined the bounty

Username Bitcointalk: bet1102 https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bet1102-985153
Link to my blogspost: http://www.bountyandico.com/2017/09/fidcom-decentralized-investments.html
Eth adress: 0x59fFC420E518AeFbef00D50B4799D70A67cA7E0D
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have seen enough investment ICO projects like this one that fails every time, most of them like STARTA are almost like scam. I don't even know how they can make the value of their token to appreciate but the team is asking funds. Can you tell us what benefit do we have being a Fidcom holder?
THE FIRST STAGE OF THE ICO WILL END ON SEPTEMBER 29 2017 OR WHEN 500 000 FIDC TOKENS WILL BE SOLD OUT.
ICO Fidcom starts today!
New York 9:00 AM
London 2:00 PM
Moscow 4:00 PM
Beijing 9:00 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 457
Reserve indonesian translation dev... please check PM
Here is our topic in Chinese
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
this looks promising, I hope to join, but I will see the development of this thread first, good luck with your project

Thank you for your good evaluation of us.
We will be glad to see you in our company.
So your target is ~$16M, but you have only 1 proper developer for the core tech?
You didn't even bother to provide his background, or a LinkedIn link, so we could verify his credentials.

The idea is interesting, but the ICO itself smells bad.
Yes, you got it correct - in our team only one developer and his role is consulting in software develompment sphere.
Unfortunately linkedin is blocked in Russia.
We are not tech guys. We are starting not an IT company, but an investment one. We see areas in which we can make good money, we know how to implement our investment strategy. It's about stock exchange and payment services. Realization will be done by professionals developers by our technical specification.

I dispelled your fear about a bad smell? Feel free ask any question!

Thank!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
If filipino translation needed, i would like to reserve. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: