Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 15. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:02:59 PM
the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Seriously? What platform does the application support? I am also very interested! I want to download and see how the application was made from the project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
November 12, 2018, 05:44:14 PM
Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Idea seems unique and it is all how better developers establish the code and implement advanced features which deals more advantages that will grab more attention of the participants.
I think since they have been there a while it will give them more open space to create a better and more effective platform Lets hope more comes up there soon I think devs should provide more on the project like images and vids
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 12, 2018, 04:44:08 PM
the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
Which file sharing technology is used exactly, like Torrent?
Activity: 378
November 12, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Idea seems unique and it is all how better developers establish the code and implement advanced features which deals more advantages that will grab more attention of the participants.
Dua
Activity: 616
November 12, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
Activity: 574
November 12, 2018, 12:24:50 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 11:22:10 AM
Files.fm library can be a big help for many thing.as it is storage platform we store many information of different project in the account.so how to open an account here or how to storage
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
This is such another options that we may consider when dealing about torrent. The technology seems to be are innovating and this should be much interested to discover.

Torrents & p2p offer the best method of distributing the online content so that it is always fast and helps send and receive content over multiple streams..
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
November 12, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
Filefm will be a great alternative for thepiratebay and kickasstorrents because of its p3p file sharing system. Hopefully blockchain will provide the security of those downloaders.

This is such another options that we may consider when dealing about torrent. The technology seems to be are innovating and this should be much interested to discover.
Activity: 322
November 12, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
Filefm will be a great alternative for thepiratebay and kickasstorrents because of its p3p file sharing system. Hopefully blockchain will provide the security of those downloaders.
Activity: 532
November 12, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.

Definitely, this'll make them more reliable and I think they can upgrade more about it. We are dealing about files so the team deserve to should also focused about the security system.
copper member
November 12, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Nice, this is their first step in achieving success very soon, the project really have an active team that aiming to reach their plans and goals in a very short time, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the confidence in us..
copper member
November 12, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.

Thank you for your shared interest, we are glad to have you on board!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 12, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
November 12, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.

Nice, this is their first step in achieving success very soon, the project really have an active team that aiming to reach their plans and goals in a very short time, keep up the good work.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
Any plans on adding apps for android and IOS to be available to download soon, Is this an open  for all countries?

We already have apps in the App Store of google play and Apple App Store for our existing & cloud storage services..
We will support both clients once our library is up and running.  Smiley

Nice admin. It's good to know to have this kind of progress in the project. For sure there will be more people will interest to download this Apps in google playstore since the project are very interesting. Hopefully, you can still be able to improved more and always publish it to the public so we can be always updated.
Activity: 518
November 12, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
Any plans on adding apps for android and IOS to be available to download soon, Is this an open  for all countries?

We already have apps in the App Store of google play and Apple App Store for our existing & cloud storage services..

Wow, that's actually a good progress before the ICO. This really looks like a project that is going to continue even if without the public funding but with what you can show, I think you will reach even your hard cap.
copper member
November 12, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: