Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 17. (Read 27539 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:22:00 PM
I believe with this project we will have more method to secure out data. How big of File library ambition? Will strong like Google driver?
The idea of this project are more critical to consider since it talks about security in which interested users are more sensitive with this issues. Hopefully, the team behind this can still be able to convinced more people that will lead to a better community and attract more investors.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
November 06, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
In which country is your headquarters team? And where do you plan to distribute advertising about the project? What countries will it be?

Our offices are based in Latvia and U.K. Check out this link to find out more about us.https://files.fm/about

Marketing we plan to target quite a few regions, after all this is a global project!
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
I believe with this project we will have more method to secure out data. How big of File library ambition? Will strong like Google driver?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
November 06, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
I would like to clarify, will you run the bounty campaign? I did not see any mention of this, so I would like to know for sure.

Yes there will be a bounty campaign... will be formalised more later on..
Have you already planned the exact date for the launch of the bounty? I hope you make a big announcement about this, because many supporters would like to take part in the hunt.

They can't really do a "BIG", announcement cause like all they can do is make an announcement thread on BTT and post about it on their social media

Definitely right, and this is how important social media for the project. Also, more users would be able to know about it and probably have the curiosity to get to know more about the platform.
Activity: 294
November 06, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
What is the base of sharing fike.,is it multiple server stored?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
New post on reddit: P2P - The technology of the future? Try it today on Files.fm
https://www.reddit.com/r/filesfm/comments/9mdvc2/p2p_the_technology_of_the_future_try_it_today_on/

Check it out!
What a kind of interesting reddit post. Video streaming with p2p feature in the web is a whole new technology that can lead us to a revolutionary.
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
I would like to clarify, will you run the bounty campaign? I did not see any mention of this, so I would like to know for sure.

It is good that you plan to issue a company of generosity soon. So in the near future we will be able to observe an interesting development of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
November 06, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Have you already planned the exact date for the launch of the bounty? I hope you make a big announcement about this, because many supporters would like to take part in the hunt.

They can't really do a "BIG", announcement cause like all they can do is make an announcement thread on BTT and post about it on their social media
Activity: 560
November 06, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Just wait for the later announcement about the bounty campaign because most of the people are need to wait to make the project great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

Activity: 504
November 06, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
In which country is your headquarters team? And where do you plan to distribute advertising about the project? What countries will it be?
Activity: 532
November 06, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
Are the files really secured with this platform? As if this is still new, probably there are still people who would have FUD about its security system because we never know, moments from now there is a probability that it can be hacked IMO.
copper member
November 06, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
New post on reddit: P2P - The technology of the future? Try it today on Files.fm
https://www.reddit.com/r/filesfm/comments/9mdvc2/p2p_the_technology_of_the_future_try_it_today_on/

Check it out!
copper member
November 06, 2018, 09:53:24 AM

copper member
November 06, 2018, 09:52:39 AM
Base on my first look of this project or let me say first impression, it is like a cloud storage where you can store files online right? Well, i will start exploring more of this project.

We are traditionally a cloud based storage company with 10+ years experience, now were are launching the library project which doesn't effect our existing business model, we are creating this as a decentralised / hybrid platform which will allow everybody who participates within the ecosystem to get tokenisation...

If you think about cloud storage in the traditional sense... profits are very centrally distributed.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
Base on my first look of this project or let me say first impression, it is like a cloud storage where you can store files online right? Well, i will start exploring more of this project.
Since this is somehow similar to cloud storage, then it is considered as your competitor. This would be tough for the team to easily get to the top but it is a good thing for me to see projects like this so that it would add up on the competition and many users will benefit. I'm rooting for this project.
Dua
Activity: 616
November 06, 2018, 09:41:38 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
Activity: 126
November 06, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Files.fm library probably good because its a platform that is driven by its own community. Goodluck on this project admins and team.
copper member
November 06, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Files.fm library probably good because its a platform that is driven by its own community. Goodluck on this project admins and team.

Thank you Cloud9, feel free to join our telegram channel to find out more!!
Pages:
Jump to: