Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 9. (Read 27492 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?

There is also risk involved when you use more centralized networks for cloud storage. Maybe you would prefer to store highly sensitive data in a more decentralized network and less sensitive data in a more centralized network.
Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking

How are the posts banned in social networks? If you are a real person behind the account what is the problem?
[/quote

This sub thread seems to be some weird none relevant tangent 
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
November 16, 2018, 12:00:02 PM
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
but there is a lot of cloud storage which working in ethereum. May be better make it on EOS?

There is also risk involved when you use more centralized networks for cloud storage. Maybe you would prefer to store highly sensitive data in a more decentralized network and less sensitive data in a more centralized network.
Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking

How are the posts banned in social networks? If you are a real person behind the account what is the problem?
copper member
November 16, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
good project. and I've tried the platform. the first impression I can feel is simple and easy. with only 100 FFM we can get 1GB for life in my opinion it's not bad either.

Glad to hear it! We look forward to you joining our crowdsale..
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 08:30:03 AM
good project. and I've tried the platform. the first impression I can feel is simple and easy. with only 100 FFM we can get 1GB for life in my opinion it's not bad either.
copper member
November 16, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
Good news guys!, just added all the team members to the first page thread!.
copper member
November 16, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
I'd like to just recap on everything we have discussed so for which is on offer for participants... if you for example participated in our crowdsale, and brought 100FFM tokens, you would be entitled to 1gb of storage for life! this scales up with the sizes of investment; for example 1000FFM 10GB 10000 100GB etc... I think its great to always know you have some online storage which will be with you for life! its a pretty sweet offer... Smiley
copper member
November 16, 2018, 05:40:49 AM
Not sure if the poll is serious, who wouldn't want the highest storage allocation. can you at lease make a pool where we can also make a real statistic.

The poll isn't serious at all but surprisingly some people keep dribbling on about it..  Undecided
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
This is completely incredible where we can upload the files and share with a back up facility and accessible with any browser, the back end dedicated work which developers successfully took is a great part for the success of the project in real time which is very for all the professionals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
Not sure if the poll is serious, who wouldn't want the highest storage allocation. can you at lease make a pool where we can also make a real statistic.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
November 15, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
I have voted  1gb of storage, When will this platform be established? Still, it will be also good to have android and IOS version for smartphones.
Yeah. Mobile version will help for the project to have a good exposure since most of the people now are using it most especially in IOS and Andriod. It can also lead to a better awareness in which can attract more investors to participate in the sales and possibly contribute big amounts.

Mobile version is not a big deal, if the project succeed then they could make it, but in early stage would be like wasting money on something that is not priority since the web version would also work on mobile phone as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 07:21:29 PM
Very good bonuses were announced teams for purchase of tokens. I think that to find investors now will not be a problem at all.

Having good bonuses will surely attract the people. This will help in making the number of investors increased. Hoping that they will continue to find ways in making a profitable activity within the project so that supporters and investors will gain profit by their own eagerness and hardwork.
Dua
Activity: 616
November 15, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Very good bonuses were announced teams for purchase of tokens. I think that to find investors now will not be a problem at all.
of course, because investors are always attracted by good, profitable bonuses. The more profit an investor can get, the more investment he wants to make.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?

We are strictly a utility and we will be working close with a strong legal team to make sure the platform is open to everybody:)
This action will be well appreciated by the users with strict government policies.
Activity: 574
November 15, 2018, 04:50:55 PM
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 03:18:17 PM
This is completely incredible where we can upload the files and share with a back up facility and accessible with any browser, the back end dedicated work which developers successfully took is a great part for the success of the project in real time which is very for all the professionals.
yeah project looks very atractive as like as the theme of project.  I think this is the most powerfull project. I wish they would bring out bounty program for us
They have taken a decision for launching the bounty program on November 26, they might be having all the plans emerging an association with the necessary alt to choose which will enable more supporters to feel satisfied by getting recognized for their hardwork and skills through a token of appreciation.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 15, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
yeah project looks very atractive as like as the theme of project.  I think this is the most powerfull project. I wish they would bring out bounty program for us
Activity: 380
November 15, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
This is really amazing offer beacause we get the 50% bonus on the buying of FFM tokens. If you want to invest in project then i think this is the good time for invest in it beacause it will definitely give you huge profits in future.
Activity: 504
November 15, 2018, 01:06:24 PM
Proceeding from vote, already 4 persons voted for 1 gigabyte, I absolutely agree with it as I consider this figure minimum admissible threshold.
I fully agree with you, since I also voted for 1 GB, and I really hope that even more users will support us.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.

can you please explain your safety issues?
You know files.fm library is a community driven project.. kinda like youtube.. are people concerned with security of youtube?
Uhm, i would like to ask also since this is like a storage where we can store files online, about the privacy, will we have the privacy from the admins or admins can view our files?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.
After all whats happening at home why he is in bad mood but unfortunately the discounted cash was amazing. Safety of the project and the investors should come firts before anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: