Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library - page 5. (Read 27492 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
February 19, 2019, 10:38:01 AM
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work  ^^

We are always looking for interesting ways to innovate and adapt to the client/customers needs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
February 19, 2019, 09:27:00 AM
I got to know that your project is on a general note, aiming at ensuring that data, files and the likes are secured. This is blockchain technology, how to you intend integrating it into blockchain? Or what role will it play?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 08:03:09 AM
I like very much that you are already thinking about what changes need to be made and how the project will work  ^^
copper member
February 18, 2019, 11:23:08 PM
Cool project, but I am interested in what advantages except storage space will be received by the token holders??

1TB of space for $99 for early participants in our crowd sale  Cheesy
copper member
February 18, 2019, 11:22:03 PM
As I understand by hybrid, you mean a network that is identical to p2p but in which your servers are also located? Is this a solution to a speed problem with no seeders?

the hybrid network solution means that there is always content which the end users can interact with; in the unlikely situation there were no peers. It also means you can edit, upload, modify, metatag content without needing to download the whole blockchain on a totally decentralised network.
copper member
February 18, 2019, 11:18:55 PM
When is the beginning of ico and its end? How much is hardcap and in general I have not found information about the sale. Give me a link.

Im so surprised you are unable to find a link to any information on the sale; perhaps you could visit http://files.fm/library
copper member
February 18, 2019, 11:17:15 PM
What advantages does filesfm have in comparison with other similar projects? And why did you get into the blockchain?

We are already an established cloud storage company, for 10 years, it only made sense to harness the blockchain for immutable data, to create a tokenised economy where the community control what's relevant, can share and be economically rewarded.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
February 18, 2019, 05:21:51 PM
When is the beginning of ico and its end? How much is hardcap and in general I have not found information about the sale. Give me a link.
Activity: 35
February 18, 2019, 04:45:15 PM
What advantages does filesfm have in comparison with other similar projects? And why did you get into the blockchain?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2019, 03:08:08 PM
Hi devs!! I have one question - what will you do if you do not collect softcap?

Of course, this problem frightens many teams. but I think, that the project is well-thought-out. maybe, the team will continue to sell tokens, or will be transferred to a more favorable period.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
February 18, 2019, 12:11:24 PM
Hello there sir. I am not from Files.fm team, but can share own experience with you, pretty deep into the project Smiley

To be honest, nowadays I see a trend on paid content - people know respect the content much more and ready to pay for the content. + infrastructure development (iTunes Store, Google Play, Netflix etc) are pretty widely spread, so people are ready to pay for music, clips, content. Will they work with paid content in Files fm? Are you aware?

That trend is due to the fake news we have all been forced into...

People have realized that "FREE" normally comes with some garbage attachment... like Over-Advertizing! or crappy agenda driven reporting.

People are willing to pay a fee for a better experience.

copper member
February 18, 2019, 08:26:38 AM
That's definitely a great idea. And as token will be a fuel of the whole ecosystem, it will be pretty comfortable to use (and for users). Okay, thanks a lot for your assistance
Just try to understand if this will use token as the main role in the platform. Can i consider this as utility usage of token? But is there a lockup period for the token to be locked in the wallet?
That's a good idea to see the token will be useful and not only become a security token.
[/quote]

Thanks for asking that question, we intent to have the blockchain part of the token control token distribution, the storage of the tokens and the digital rights of the files which are available on the files.fm platform we are building.

Cheesy
copper member
February 18, 2019, 08:24:19 AM
Files.fm Library unites technology and people to form a semi decentralized data platform on an open and equal basis and you can check our files.fm here #FilesfmLibrary, #library, #storage, #crowdfunding, #blockchain and https://library.files.fm/ . we wrote about the importance of reporting. This week: how professionals from all fields can use http://Files.fm library to make their work faster, easier and more comfortable.

I would like to say also that the great news is we are getting a very positive report from ICO bench..

4.6 Overall

please check it out...

https://icobench.com/ico/files-fm-library

We couldn't do it without you guys, thanks for helping us promote and create this ecosystem.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 17, 2019, 10:38:00 AM
Users will be able to access paid contents through the platform's native tokens. Users that upload useful content will also earn tokens for their contribution. This will make platform more flexible and more comfortable for everyone! You know, we need this balance Smiley

That's definitely a great idea. And as token will be a fuel of the whole ecosystem, it will be pretty comfortable to use (and for users). Okay, thanks a lot for your assistance
Just try to understand if this will use token as the main role in the platform. Can i consider this as utility usage of token? But is there a lockup period for the token to be locked in the wallet?
That's a good idea to see the token will be useful and not only become a security token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 17, 2019, 09:27:14 AM
Files.fm Library unites technology and people to form a semi decentralized data platform on an open and equal basis and you can check our files.fm here #FilesfmLibrary, #library, #storage, #crowdfunding, #blockchain and https://library.files.fm/ . we wrote about the importance of reporting. This week: how professionals from all fields can use http://Files.fm library to make their work faster, easier and more comfortable.
copper member
February 16, 2019, 04:15:58 AM
Good afternoon thread, just stopped by because of pretty interesting idea. Is it possible to clarify a few moments in here regarding the work principles of the platform?

Thank you for asking, you can find out about all the working principles of how the platform works within our whitepaper and our other marketing materials..

http://files.fm/library
Activity: 196
February 14, 2019, 01:05:53 PM

Always welcome mate! By the way, I recommend you to join their Telegram chat, truly friendly in there Smiley
Activity: 175
February 14, 2019, 01:05:18 PM
Users will be able to access paid contents through the platform's native tokens. Users that upload useful content will also earn tokens for their contribution. This will make platform more flexible and more comfortable for everyone! You know, we need this balance Smiley

Activity: 196
February 14, 2019, 01:03:25 PM
And as for price, will it be calculated in EURO or USD? How everything will be converted? Or prices will be different for different countries?

Activity: 175
February 14, 2019, 01:02:25 PM
You are absolutely right with a trend - there is definitely one. And of course, on files fm you can both share paid and free content. They are pretty ultimate in this direction

And as for price, will it be calculated in EURO or USD? How everything will be converted? Or prices will be different for different countries?
Pages:
Jump to: