Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 14. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I agree with you. I see the team driving the idea to full actualization.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
 Smiley those guys have proven track records of excellence and I believe they can do it again and again.
Activity: 103

If they do, do they have the best strategy? Are they going to be patient enough with the process?
Oh, now I see your fear. I think the project have a good team that has been around since the beginning of the cryptocurrency revolution.
 I know. My concern is that ideas are like seeds and also need time, right environments, expert and the right people to run the day to day activities.
You agree with me that the world and everything we have now all started as an idea.
Sure I am. Farming is my hubby.
Hahaha. You sound like a farmer.
SmartBit is a new idea of smartwatches and smart-bands focused on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The scope of these devices is to provide for its users an easy, handily, innovative and secure way to manage the Crypto-environment.
That’s good to know. But Ideas are like seeds and many may not even sprout talk more o growing to little plants and then to trees before bearing fruits.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Sidera is developing the first Decentralized Wearable Device Project of the world
That’s great. But what benefits can blockchain bring to Wearable devices?
With blockchain all your data can be private / you'll have total privacy. remember on the internet, data is the most valuable thing, companies shell out a lot of money to get data.. with blockchain/decentralization we can have complete control over our own data.
SmartBit is a new idea of smartwatches and smart-bands focused on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The scope of these devices is to provide for its users an easy, handily, innovative and secure way to manage the Crypto-environment.
 Of course. SmartBit Is more than just a smartwatches.
Are you anticipating more acceptance of the wearable device over existing smartwatches?
In my view I would say Blockchain technology can transform any industry. For this, blockchain is going to make crypto more accepted, secured and used.
Sidera is developing the first Decentralized Wearable Device Project of the world
That’s great. But what benefits can blockchain bring to Wearable devices?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I always expect the best for this project, hopefully with a lot of people that support this project could effect both to the progress of the project. and hopefully this project always runs smoothly until its success can be achieved.
Surely all expect the same thing, the most important thing for all who are involved and join this project must be enthusiastic in promoting this project so that this project can be a great success.

Many analysts and information resources promise the growth of bitcoin in September. Let's hope that this will help the project to collect not only a soft cap, but also to exceed hard.
Activity: 420
I always expect the best for this project, hopefully with a lot of people that support this project could effect both to the progress of the project. and hopefully this project always runs smoothly until its success can be achieved.
Surely all expect the same thing, the most important thing for all who are involved and join this project must be enthusiastic in promoting this project so that this project can be a great success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
all hope the sidera project can be successful, and hopefully the team will do its job well and will provide satisfying results as well.
Yes, they work extremely well, with the allocation of the funds is good enough he is the best, they even have a lot of support and a lot of participation in the campaign, hopefully all will go well, and achieved its predetermined target.
Pages:
Jump to: