Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO FINISHED - LISTING ON】🔥 SIDERA - Decentralized Wearable Devices - page 9. (Read 20005 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
HELLO SIDERA BLOCKCHAIN! This project is one that develops technology and spreads it all around the globe! Surprisingly, there are not many ICO's aiming at technological development and elaboration of real MVP is great! Hope to use your product in the future!
Activity: 126
You have astonishing 5 year roadmap! From the beginning in 2016 to the top of 2021! Great pleasure and respect from my side! Keep up the good work Sidera!

P.S. 1% donation to WWF fund is really important! Thank you for your support!
Activity: 60
The sensor will analyze several signals from your body (movement, sweating, etc.), Developing a specific identifier in which the personal seed of the hardware wallet will be encrypted. If someone steals your device, he will not be able to access any of the tools, because the sensor will reject his body. This innovation can change people's view of cryptorics.

That's a really great feature, as safety always matters! And despite this, there are a lot of features they are implementing, I mean new and modern ones. For example, Ghost Mode. It is about that you can completely hide the blockchain features keeping everything away from peeking eyes. As for me, project really worth realization!  Smiley And team is incredible
Activity: 280
The sensor will analyze several signals from your body (movement, sweating, etc.), Developing a specific identifier in which the personal seed of the hardware wallet will be encrypted. If someone steals your device, he will not be able to access any of the tools, because the sensor will reject his body. This innovation can change people's view of cryptorics.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.
I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.
Yes, live a little longer until they can reach the softcap, still 20 days away I believe the team will work more actively with innovation and great ideas that they make, they can surely achieve what they have planned.
with the remaining time that is still quite long, the team will certainly be used well so that in the future this project can be successful and its sales can also achieve softcap, the spirit of continuing and success is always for the future of this project.
Activity: 58
I saw on this project's website that they had almost reached the softcap and had plenty of time to reach their softcap. They still have 22 more days. https://sidera.io/

Still needing ideas and creative team for this sale, in a duration of 22 days certainly will be able to reach softcap.
Having an interesting event and questioning about Sidera will increase investor confidence to join. A more observant and genius thing is certainly awaited by many supporters.

They should be like that, they must think about the latest ideas about the continuation of this project and attract investors to invest in this project. Everyone needs a very big thing to make success.
I think there's no doubt about it. all teams will certainly do the best job for the success of this project, they will surely can convince many investors to join the project.
Yes, live a little longer until they can reach the softcap, still 20 days away I believe the team will work more actively with innovation and great ideas that they make, they can surely achieve what they have planned.
Activity: 238

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

Activity: 240
Merit: 2
Wow. I never expected so much publicity for this project. The team seems to be doing it right. I trust they'll do everything in their might to see this project become a success. Good luck in the token sales.
Activity: 126
There is something so important about Sidera Official all need to know because Sidera Official gives future and hope for tomorrow's opportunities
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

I'm even confident that we will reach the soft cap. Just be patient. The market is down at this moment. We will get more investors if the market will recover.
I'm still too bullish on bitcoin and alts, Remember the word HODL!
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

Activity: 862
Activity: 266
Activity: 16
Sidera is a wonderful project, an excellent team, good plans for the future. I'm very pleased to be a part of this project!

yes ... sidera is a wonderful project and team are more serious ... i take part of this ico ... thanks for support it.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Sidera is a wonderful project, an excellent team, good plans for the future. I'm very pleased to be a part of this project!
Activity: 64
Before seeing the real products, really cannot imagine the tiny little device can be so powerful. Lots of potential for future developments.

You can just take a glance at Chinese device market and notice that nothing is impossible. We are living in a great time! And Sidera is one of the steps forward!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Credits and Sidera: together towards new destinations.
Speed, innovation and usability: these are the three fundamental reasons that allowed Credits and Sidera to meet in the universe of possible
https://medium.com/@siderablockchain/credits-and-sidera-together-towards-new-destinations-1869ddb44e1a

This is really a great pick, I'm sure there will be alot of partnership. I hope some platforms will understand the concept of this project. Anyways I'm very bullish about this project.
Way to go devs and team members.
Activity: 132
I am a professional stock broker and bitcoin trade expert/account manager with years of experience. I am set up with a broker and manage and handle accounts for them. I've an autotrader software which enables me make profit with my accounts always.
Activity: 132
A one more amazing feature they are about to implement. I believe that approach really matters and with their proffesiinal team and aim at success, they are definitely building a fair product
Pages:
Jump to: