Pages:
Author

Topic: ►[ANN][ICO FULLY SOLD] PROCHAIN : DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM ◄ - page 4. (Read 5580 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
How much token promchain receive on ICO and when you take info about your token ? like contract address and more ?

Contract Address : 0x9041Fe5B3FDEA0f5e4afDC17e75180738D877A01
Token Symbol : PRO
Decimals: 18
I received tokens! Thank you!

You are welcome. Do take note that some people may confused over Prop as they also use PRO.

Ticker should be changed to avoid errors. The Prop was first with PRO ticker so I think PROCH will be the best choice for Prochain project. Something to think of.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
How much token promchain receive on ICO and when you take info about your token ? like contract address and more ?

You are welcome. Do take note that some people may confused over Prop as they also use PRO.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

legendary
this seems like a solid project with a great dev that keeps us updated, but Id like to know why dev @hua_hui you don't carry "prochain" on your avatar and signature? instead you're marketing a different coin?

I am a community manager. I have handling like 5 to 10 projects at one time. I also wish i can wear multiple signatures for all the projects i handle. In addition, Prochain does not have a signature campaign.

Gotcha, so you're obviously not part of the DEV team right? is there a designated person here that is part of the dev team?

I didnt state that i am part of the dev team all along. I am just a community/bounty manager.

The dev team is handling the prochain. Feel free to join the telegram and reach out to them.

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
this seems like a solid project with a great dev that keeps us updated, but Id like to know why dev @hua_hui you don't carry "prochain" on your avatar and signature? instead you're marketing a different coin?

I am a community manager. I have handling like 5 to 10 projects at one time. I also wish i can wear multiple signatures for all the projects i handle. In addition, Prochain does not have a signature campaign.

Gotcha, so you're obviously not part of the DEV team right? is there a designated person here that is part of the dev team?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
legendary

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
legendary
Not clear for me, how does it works? DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM? Not bad, but this will go further. Have a good luck to you PROCHAIN.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

Keeping it simple, they are building a system to fight with the Anti-faud, avoid agencies, and create credible smart contract. For more details, you can read the whitepaper.

is this true if prochain already tradeable on OKex ?
because i see this token in coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/#markets
thank you

Yes, it is traded in Okex with the ticker PRO. Please also dont not get confused over PRO by propy.

Do you have Chinese community WeChat group? Where can I find a team

The official ProChain telegram group is a mixture of english and Chinese community.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Do you have Chinese community WeChat group? Where can I find a team
Activity: 41
Hello, suppose the project is a total success and meets its highest objectives!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
is this true if prochain already tradeable on OKex ?
because i see this token in coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/prochain/#markets
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Not clear for me, how does it works? DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM? Not bad, but this will go further. Have a good luck to you PROCHAIN.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Good Luck team! Very interesting project.
legendary
can u give the link to the WP?

Sure, the link to the english Whitepaper is
http://oucxb2pew.bkt.clouddn.com/ProChainWihitePaper_en.pdf

The chinese version of the whitepaper can be found on their website.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
can u give the link to the WP?
Activity: 40
Amazing project !!
good luck dev Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
These project and it's roadmap looks great
But I think you need more people to know about it I would suggest creating a bounty program on telegram and facebook I believe that will go a long way on getting the word out. Thanks

Right now, we are having twitter and telegram airdrop, so join these two airdrop programs that we have. Please stay tune in the telegram to have the latest news so that if there is any new bounty program, you will get to know it first.
watch the project. developers of success!
legendary
So much trash talk in here is anyone got the real opinion about this project future and performance for upcoming 2018. Huh

Development Plan
18Q1: integrated development of public chain, complete minimization of verifiable model development and in-system testing;
18Q2: β-version testing on-line, invite some directed customers testing , through the traditional way to initialize the advertising network users;
18Q3: Official Đapp online, smart contract template that can meet the unique needs of advertisers shelves ProChain advertising platform;
18Q4: provide SDK Access for Media Streaming Side (SSP), ProChain Media Distribution Platform Put into official Operation;
19Q1: Deployment of decentralized task flow functions on-line for real-time RTB bidding;
19Q2: Development of SDK, providing data access for advertiser CRM system and data analysis platform on-line;
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So much trash talk in here is anyone got the real opinion about this project future and performance for upcoming 2018. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: