Pages:
Author

Topic: ►[ANN][ICO FULLY SOLD] PROCHAIN : DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING ECOSYSTEM ◄ - page 6. (Read 5580 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Looking forward for this Bigdata blockchain!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I tried to read the whitepaper but its in chinese i guess. No english whitepaper? Also any bounty to go along with it?

There will be bounty coming up in a short while. Stay tune for it. The whitepaper right now is in Chinese.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I tried to read the whitepaper but its in chinese i guess. No english whitepaper? Also any bounty to go along with it?
legendary
legendary
Prochain: Dedicated to build the largest blockchain digital advertising service ecosystem in China
Medium Article : https://medium.com/@ProChainTech/prochain-dedicated-to-build-the-largest-blockchain-digital-advertising-service-ecosystem-in-china-47d687a3133c

Welcome to Prochain! We’re thrilled to have you on board with us as we break new ground in the advertising world. As we are moving towards our launch of our ICO, we want to welcome committed, passionate users and investors just like you to journey with us in the telegram as we share our progress and exciting news/updates.

💲💲Prochain Airdrop IS NOW LIVE!!! Limited to 5000 Telegram Users💲💲
Click Here

💲💲Prochain Twitter Airdrop IS NOW LIVE!!! Limited to 2000 Twitter Users💲💲
Click Here

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: