Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values - page 18. (Read 30700 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
you could find information about bounty in bounty menu. after you participated this bounty program, you will get the  reward in the form of token or eth itself.
Activity: 196
Someone can tell me when will be launched the FUSION network?I want to see a sharp increase in the price of tokens!
Activity: 71
This company is the best version of blockchain of one of the best teams in the space: the founders of VeChain (VEN ) ...all their previous projects skyrocked.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Great, the project is being added to new exchanges. Maybe not on the most popular, but the listings are definitely good news.
I also think that this is important - the more exchanges, the more people know about Fusion. And soon after will be the launch of the network! We just have to wait a month.
There were not good listings yet, bibox, qryptos, idex, cobinhood are not serious exchanges as for me. And the main net wasn't launched yet... seems like now is really good opportunity to buy them. This coin may give us really good ROI i think. Cheers men.
Listing on new exchanges will have a weak effect. But I heard unofficial news that the launch of the network will be in mid-may. I wonder is it true or fake?
i don't know exact date, and no one here can say it. But that may be even on May, who knows. The team is strong, experienced and has a star and ambitious leaders, so i think they can do it. We need to keep an eye on them 24/7  Smiley
Activity: 70
sounds interesting and i think I'll be waiting for more complete information about the project, and hopefully there will be some bounties available.good luck and glad to those thing,hope will be successful one
Activity: 10
If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
Great, the project is being added to new exchanges. Maybe not on the most popular, but the listings are definitely good news.
I also think that this is important - the more exchanges, the more people know about Fusion. And soon after will be the launch of the network! We just have to wait a month.
There were not good listings yet, bibox, qryptos, idex, cobinhood are not serious exchanges as for me. And the main net wasn't launched yet... seems like now is really good opportunity to buy them. This coin may give us really good ROI i think. Cheers men.
Listing on new exchanges will have a weak effect. But I heard unofficial news that the launch of the network will be in mid-may. I wonder is it true or fake?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Check out this BLOCK INFO interview with DJ Qian taken during his visit to Seoul, South Korea. The video is available with Korean subtitles 🇰🇷
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSnL-P6l28g&t=217s
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
What I can tell you is that there are already some companies and projects developing products like wallet, finance dapp on fusion.Dont worry about the dollar value, it means nothing. Worry about Sats. For FSN, the trading volume for BTC is too small, so ETH ratio is better. Its not even dropped 1 percent in eth since last night.
Activity: 896
Merit: 154
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
for those who doubt the key role and involvement of DJ Qian in projects such as VeChain and Qtum, a little investigation with the evidence and the facts that in all these stories DJ Qian is the key player!
https://medium.com/@barszen/the-great-mystery-about-dj-qian-and-vechain-ac7bf5ef6061
I think that they will not make it in time for the scheduled time, but this should not disappoint, because we see the grandiose project that will make the industry better and enter the top 10, at the moment I do not see a more promising project than FUSION, the team, the ideological leader, experience, funds, everything points to an honorable place in the top 10 and a working project bringing benefits to communities that will be in demand by everyone! HODL
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Where are the links?
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Yesterday we had the AMA with Bin Jiang (Core Developer) in the main Telegram group.

You can find the questions and answers in the reddit post below:
https://redd.it/8ebxz5

Mr Turquoise shared his thoughts on the AMA as well:
https://redd.it/8ec3pj

I highly recommend to read both posts !
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Listing on QRYPTOS doesn't really matter. I'm waiting for Binance, Bittrex and the same Cool
Better read this cool AMA session Cheesy More news are coming!
https://www.reddit.com/r/FusionFoundation/comments/8ebxz5/23_april_ama_all_questions_and_answers_dj_qian/
i think bibox is their strategic platform where they wholly control exchange rate with their well-made bots which do not allow the Fusion price to rise or fall too much. don't you think that listing on big exchange markets is not performed by the team, so on the earliest stages it may prevent anticipatory inflating of capitallization?
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I’m trading several tokens with big volume, but trading FSN is one step further for me.
I have some questions: When will the Mainnet start? And also when will we convert our FSN from ERC-20 to Fusion chain? Huh
Today was the AMA in the official Telegram group. I grouped all questions and answers for the people that missed out Smiley Enjoy.

Question: I got some questions about the testnet. You kow me, I am here since first minute. I am curious about the testnet release. and where are we

Answer (DJ Qian): I think I would rather not answer you by a percentage. After all, the percentage is caculated by lines of codes or modules. Maybe 95% cost 1 months, but finally find the rest 5% will cost 2 months. haha. My expectation is we release a version of testnet in May. And so far I think we are still on track.
Pages:
Jump to: