Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FUSION | Cryptofinance protocol for the Internet of Values - page 17. (Read 30700 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I think that the price of fusion is still undervalued, many who came out in the near future will bite elbows. Wink
Not quite right. The price is normal for this stage of project development. But the prospect of growth is still very large. The capitalization project will at least come to the level of Zilliqa.
i have spoken with a lot of people about Fusion, and every of them said the same as you, so i strongly believe that this project is a really good one and will give us a lot of roiX even from this today price. cheers  Wink
That is, You want to say that while it is possible to transfer funds to another project more promising? I now have a desire to invest in a project related to the new blockchain, but it is not known when they will start a token sale.
i just wanted to say that i strongly believe in Dejun Qian and in Fusion project and i was already rewarded for that and expecting more. And i'm not a financial advisor, so you can do with your funds all what you want.
I think Fusion is the best choice. In may, the main network will be launched and the price of the token will fly up.
When the team announces the launch of the network, it will be a Golden time for investors. But now the price has fallen.. I can't understand the reason for this price drop.
The reason is simple, this tool is already too overheated to enter and it needs a little correction to enter again. There is no eternal grows anywhere.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I think that the price of fusion is still undervalued, many who came out in the near future will bite elbows. Wink
Not quite right. The price is normal for this stage of project development. But the prospect of growth is still very large. The capitalization project will at least come to the level of Zilliqa.
i have spoken with a lot of people about Fusion, and every of them said the same as you, so i strongly believe that this project is a really good one and will give us a lot of roiX even from this today price. cheers  Wink
That is, You want to say that while it is possible to transfer funds to another project more promising? I now have a desire to invest in a project related to the new blockchain, but it is not known when they will start a token sale.
i just wanted to say that i strongly believe in Dejun Qian and in Fusion project and i was already rewarded for that and expecting more. And i'm not a financial advisor, so you can do with your funds all what you want.
I think Fusion is the best choice. In may, the main network will be launched and the price of the token will fly up.
When the team announces the launch of the network, it will be a Golden time for investors. But now the price has fallen.. I can't understand the reason for this price drop.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Wow it grow so fast, hope it keep this speed and more succeed in future
Activity: 165
Merit: 10

Thank you FUSIONites for your commitment, intelligence and positivity. We will continue to grow the community and achieve the goals of the FUSION Foundation TOGETHER 🎉 🎉Join us on Telegram to be in constant communication with the FUSION team - https://t.me/FUSIONFoundation
Activity: 196
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Internet of Values?
What is that?
 I've heard if IoT Internet Of Things but this us new, what is it some ethics and moral based stuff now?

Dude. Seriously. Use Google. Just type "internet of value" there. Anyway, I will give you a hand.

To put it simply, the Internet of Value (IoV) will enable us to exchange any asset of value with another person – from stocks to votes, to frequent flyer points, to intellectual property, and more.

But google things at least for a few minutes before asking. It is not that hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Internet of Values?
What is that?
 I've heard if IoT Internet Of Things but this us new, what is it some ethics and moral based stuff now?
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
The reason we used Java was that we wanted to experience the development very quickly. On mainnet we will use the language GO.
So when is the swap network? are you going to do the swap right on? What period of time will be allocated? how long will it last?
Activity: 322
The reason we used Java was that we wanted to experience the development very quickly. On mainnet we will use the language GO.
Activity: 126

Oh, stop it, please. Look at the date of this article. February 2nd. And all this stuff was discussed a million times already. This is a pure FUD from you as for now. Just use google and try to find some fresh stuff. Not 3 month old.

At least try to read last AMA. Dejun Qian answered the question about this VeChain and QTUM situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Activity: 532
real talk
An excellent project for growth, not a large number of coins makes Fusion even more attractive. At the head of the project a strong leader - I like it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Fusion came here to stay because of its idea, the dynamic application of technology, teams and communities. It comes a long way. It has no chance to grow fully. This month will have that chance more likely. Top 50 by EOFY.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Great, the project is being added to new exchanges. Maybe not on the most popular, but the listings are definitely good news.
I also think that this is important - the more exchanges, the more people know about Fusion. And soon after will be the launch of the network! We just have to wait a month.
I think that they will not make it in time for the scheduled time, but this should not disappoint, because we see the grandiose project that will make the industry better and enter the top 10, at the moment I do not see a more promising project than FUSION, the team, the ideological leader, experience, funds, everything points to an honorable place in the top 10 and a working project bringing benefits to communities that will be in demand by everyone! HODL

I also think that the deadlines will not be met. Sad The developers have too ambitious plans to implement them in such a short time. But it's worth noting that all the previous deadlines from the road map were observed. So, everything is possible. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: