Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 17. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I must be some of the few who actually play the story. WW2 has a great story. But no, let’s kick away people who want a reason to play a game over wanting to just shoot people.  Sad

The reality of it is that most people buy FPS games for the multiplayer.

You can see that not only from the success of battle Royale games but also games like Overwatch that only have multiplayer. Story driven games don't need multiplayer and multiplayer games don't need a story..
Activity: 31
Do you guys on telegram ?
Activity: 73
I must be some of the few who actually play the story. WW2 has a great story. But no, let’s kick away people who want a reason to play a game over wanting to just shoot people.  Sad
Activity: 60

I think they want Fortnite and don't want to spend time on something they feel is irrelevant

Cherry picking stats to prove a narrative? Omg, why would someone do that?

shhh, dont tell the secret.. That it was beyond bad.. It actually sucked, big time. But hey, greedy developers and such

There is no código game with a good campaign since the PS2
Activity: 19

I think they want Fortnite and don't want to spend time on something they feel is irrelevant

I think a lot of the people complain are the ones that wouldn’t have played it anyway.
Activity: 54

shhh, dont tell the secret.. That it was beyond bad.. It actually sucked, big time. But hey, greedy developers and such
Activity: 49

Activity: 73
Or maybe, just maybe, COD BO3 campaign was bad?  40% of players finished WW2's campaign.  Grin

For those of you bitching about the Battle Royale mode in CoD, THIS is exactly why CallofDuty dropped its single player campaign.

TLDR - interest isn't there.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/05/analysis-player-interest-in-call-of-dutys-campaigns-is-cratering/

9%... NINE PERCENT finished Black Ops III's campaign.

Or maybe, just maybe, COD BO3 campaign was bad?  40% of players finished WW2's campaign.  Grin

For those of you bitching about the Battle Royale mode in CoD, THIS is exactly why CallofDuty dropped its single player campaign.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/05/analysis-player-interest-in-call-of-dutys-campaigns-is-cratering/

Yeah but that wasn’t Treyarch..

All I am saying, it sounds like they're blaming it on the players, while the problem most likely lies with the game itself.

Yeah you can read it either way. Bad stories leading to player disinterest certainly makes sense

And WW2 wasn't the best single-player COD by far  Grin

All I am saying, it sounds like they're blaming it on the players, while the problem most likely lies with the game itself.

Yeah you can read it either way. Bad stories leading to player disinterest certainly makes sense

copper member
Activity: 98
It all depends on the type of game, the popularity of the player and his team. The player can also invest in himself, making a foothold for further development.

sure! it all depends on the type of the game!
E-sports games are getting more and more popular, especially team competition. I think this is a project that can be developed and will be have a bright future.
Activity: 168
It all depends on the type of game, the popularity of the player and his team. The player can also invest in himself, making a foothold for further development.
copper member
Activity: 98
how many days left until the end of the sale?

Hey holaing! Sale will be till June 30 with bonus, and also it will be 2 days ( on July 1st and 2nd on exchange)
how many days left until the end of the sale?
Activity: 57
Epic just bought the eSports scene Smiley. We've known this but the last hp of PUBG and H1Z1 have dropped to zero. Fortnite *eliminated* PUBG & H1Z1 with a $100,000,000 impulse grenade  Grin."

You can drop 100 million towards tournaments for an early access game but can't finish developing the game or make save the world free. Hmm. Something doesn't seem right.

Save the world is suppose to be free this year they said so last year  Grin
Epic just bought the eSports scene Smiley. We've known this but the last hp of PUBG and H1Z1 have dropped to zero. Fortnite *eliminated* PUBG & H1Z1 with a $100,000,000 impulse grenade  Grin."

You can drop 100 million towards tournaments for an early access game but can't finish developing the game or make save the world free. Hmm. Something doesn't seem right.

They would be insane not to jump into eSports A.S.A.P. after Ninja Heat in Vegas and how popular that was. I love the idea of seeing over a 100 players pros at that and seeing them go head on finally see who's actually the best and who will walk away with these title's.

Solo, Duos, and Squads will be insane. Also early access is for STW.  From somebody who owns STW and paid for the 150.00 version cut the story mode offer refunds and focus on the Battle Royale the story mode is boring super repetitive and just another horde do over. Damn Epic.

Just my opinion though I did like the skill tree and schematics to build various things.
Pages:
Jump to: