Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 24. (Read 3431 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Good project with a good GST token too, a project built in to help gamers. Transactions with GST tokens are sure to be easy and fun. I am sure this project will go forward and expand.

Hey Starbaks and thank you for your interest. We appreciate that you took time to take a close look at the project!  Cheesy
copper member
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Smiley Smiley

Thanks Hillinye for your interest in our project =)

You can visit our official website at https://gamestars.io/ and join our Telegram Chat!

brand new
Activity: 0
when will it be possible to withdraw the purchased tokens? Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
projects with interesting information and ideas that will be of great interest to many, I also see a very neat and clear arrangement of activity plans, hopefully no schedule changes, and hopefully coin sales go well and coins will be listing on top exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The first major goal of Game Stars is to provide cyber sportsmen with an opportunity to develop professionally though using the platform. Our team has launched a separate website for gamers. Players can register and find sponsors.
brand new
Activity: 0
What will the money collected for the sale of tokens go? Wink
Activity: 168
Hy on ur roadmap it says that the token goes on exchange on q4 ,but u say it will go at the beginning of July, which one is true?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
i see this project at ru local.I saw a lot of praise for the project from the creators themselves. I did not really like it. Let's see how it will be in practice.
Activity: 210
Good project with a good GST token too, a project built in to help gamers. Transactions with GST tokens are sure to be easy and fun. I am sure this project will go forward and expand.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Smiley Smiley
copper member
when will it be possible to withdraw the purchased tokens? Huh

You will be able to withdraw tokens only after ICO )
copper member
What will the money collected for the sale of tokens go? Wink

Hey DoutMAut!

The amount will be spend for the following purposes:

1. Development of cyber sport.
2. Purchase of equipment.
3. Renting a room for training.
4. Hiring trainers

Contributions to participate in tournaments.
copper member
Hi im interested in  bounty, is there any bounty campaign, cant seem to find it .
Wish you good luck with your project and hopefully you guys suceed .

Hi, thank you for your interest. We appreciate that you took time to take a close look at the project.

Here is the link to our bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gamestars-esports-investment-blockchain-platform-3406854
copper member
and how soon will we see Game Stars token on the exchange? Huh

After we will finish our ico. You will be able to buy GST on exchanges from 1 to 2 of July, and after you will be able to trade it
Activity: 23
Hi im interested in  bounty, is there any bounty campaign, cant seem to find it .
Wish you good luck with your project and hopefully you guys suceed .
Activity: 19
and how soon will we see Game Stars token on the exchange? Huh
copper member
tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud  Embarrassed

Yes, of course - smart contracts use blockchain to avoid any fraud, so be sure it will work 100% clear and correct. Nobody can hack or change smart contracts. Cool
Activity: 49
tell me pls, do smart contracts really guarantee 100% receipt of prize and other sorts of payments? I’m afraid of various kinds of fraud  Embarrassed
copper member
hey, what is the minimum investment amount, if I am a European citizen?

Hey! The minimum investment is 0.01 ETH! And also you can get 30% bonuses of your investment Cool
copper member

How many bonuses will there be in the second stage of selling the tokens?

Do you mean second week of the sale?)

it is written that the sale is in two stages, and I'm interested in the second sales phase

So, you mean the second week nevertheless. 20% - bonus part at the second week/stage.
Pages:
Jump to: