Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 22. (Read 3431 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
When will the sale of tokens be completed?
copper member
Activity: 98
is there a risk of non-payment of prize money?

In the esport now is no guarantee of adherence to the terms and conditions of tournaments or payment of prize money!

But GameStars will make  tournaments using smart contracts  Cool
Activity: 114
is there a risk of non-payment of prize money?
copper member
the project is set up for gamers and concerned with the gaming world, I myself am a gamers, reading the features and objectives of this project directly make me fully support this project, essentially this project will help and solve problems related to the game, in addition to the problem will also help earn revenue from here.

Hi Starbaks!  Thank you for your interest. Cheesy

We appreciate that you took time to take a close look at the project  Wink
copper member
I like your speed, every day more and more money is collected! is there a structured system of relations between market participants?

There is no structured system of relations among market players.

But Gama Stars is our solution Cheesy

All-in-one platform with an infrastructure facilitating interactions among cyberathletes, managers, and sponsors.
Activity: 210
the project is set up for gamers and concerned with the gaming world, I myself am a gamers, reading the features and objectives of this project directly make me fully support this project, essentially this project will help and solve problems related to the game, in addition to the problem will also help earn revenue from here.
Activity: 322
I like your speed, every day more and more money is collected! is there a structured system of relations between market participants?
copper member

That is, you need a stationary purse? Which one would you advise? MetaMask?

Your wallet must support operations with ERC 20 tokens this is the most important) We dont have any recommendations))
Metamask operations with ERC20.  So you can use it  Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
How to buy you token?  Huh

If you want to participate in token sale, you should sign up and buy tokens via your personal account. We accept ETH, BTC.

Here's the link to our website: https://gamestars.io/

and where will the tokens be listed? on the account? wallet = account

It depends from currency in which you will pay Wink

If payment in bitcoin  tokens will be displayed in your personal account.

If payment in ETH  tokens will be listed on your wallet.

Also make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers.

That is, you need a stationary purse? Which one would you advise? MetaMask?
copper member

If you want to participate in token sale, you should sign up and buy tokens via your personal account. We accept ETH, BTC.

It depends from currency in which you will pay Wink

If payment in bitcoin  tokens will be displayed in your personal account.

If payment in ETH  tokens will be listed on your wallet.

Also make sure the wallet you have indicated supports operations with ERC 20 tokens. To prevent any loss of transferred funds, do not use exchange wallets for transfers.

copper member

copper member

I think it have no sense now. because, volatilty it's not so big now  Shocked

Lol 10% per day it's not so big for you ? Grin

Cryptocurrency market always have problem of volatility  Wink
But we can also expect a gradual but steady surge in the value of the cryptocurrency market as a whole  Smiley
Activity: 170

Lol 10% per day it's not so big for you ? Grin
Activity: 369

You haven't problem's with volatility ? Because last days market really volatilily.

We do not have because at this stage  the cost of the GTS token is 0.035 US dollars, so its fixed) 
Later when the token is released to the exchange, the value of the token will be determined by market mechanisms, such as supply and demand.

I think he meant other thing. That, have they change crypto'sto fiat, or no  Huh

Activity: 170

You haven't problem's with volatility ? Because last days market really volatilily.

We do not have because at this stage  the cost of the GTS token is 0.035 US dollars, so its fixed) 
Later when the token is released to the exchange, the value of the token will be determined by market mechanisms, such as supply and demand.

I think he meant other thing. That, have they change crypto'sto fiat, or no  Huh
copper member

Activity: 334
hello! What are with market now ?

Hello! We have a good news! We alredy collect ETH - 94.06 and BTC - 59.59. Thats a good result =)

No, that's not good result. It's great result, not good! Grin

Yes , you're right  Cheesy

copper member
hello! What are with market now ?

Hello! We have a good news! We alredy collect ETH - 94.06 and BTC - 59.59. Thats a good result =)

No, that's not good result. It's great result, not good! Grin

Yes , you're right  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: