Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 36. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

I hear for the first time that the income from the lease of commercial real estate was small.

There are big taxes. For example, the Income Tax is one of the highest in the world - 58.5%.

Yes it is very much but investors are calm for their money. Better less profit and minimal risk
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

I hear for the first time that the income from the lease of commercial real estate was small.

There are big taxes. For example, the Income Tax is one of the highest in the world - 58.5%.

How does the team plan to solve this issue, if you have to pay 50 profits for taxes?

Probably, as an option, to buy a lot of commercial facilities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

How does the team plan to solve this issue, if you have to pay 50 profits for taxes?

In this case, the team will have to buy commercial real estate in large square meters, so that profits are sufficient for all expenses.
Merit: 11
But there are also very rich people there. There are states where on average a lot of people with an medium income. In addition, the economy of India is developing quite fast and the political situation is stable, which means that it is a promising area for investors.

That's just the right choice for buying a property in a country with a stable political situation.
Activity: 322
Another real estate project on the blockchain. How does this project differ from others?
Activity: 28
Nice project. Wish your project will be get more success
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Very promising project. I take part in it. The soft cap has collected therefore the project will be implemented.
But there are also very rich people there. There are states where on average a lot of people with an medium income. In addition, the economy of India is developing quite fast and the political situation is stable, which means that it is a promising area for investors.

The territory of India is still so wide that their income is different and many see that India is a rich country. So to gain profit by building real estate it will be more.

Who works in the real estate that uses certain facts and does not listen to ordinary chatter.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

The territory of India is still so wide that their income is different and many see that India is a rich country. So to gain profit by building real estate it will be more.

The standard of living does not affect the economy of the country. And even more so at the price of commercial real estate!

Let me disagree with you. In those countries where the standard of living is low and almost no houses and premises are built, there is very expensive real estate that brings a lot of profit. Or expensive real estate and investments in which do not pay off.
Activity: 266

And did your analysts think about buying a commercial real estate in China? In this country, the biggest economy rest!

The real estate in China is very profitable but it is necessary to be an expert in China to buy real estate in this country. The markets of China and India are very important to Genesis. But on the first time they will buy real estate in Europe then they will looking for India and China. They have a big comunity of investors and supporters from India.

In India, too, a large market that is growing all the time! We need to look for experts in the field of Indian real estate!

Not all facilities in India can make a profit. There are too many poor people in this country. Without experts this market can not do.
The standard of living does not affect the economy of the country. And even more so at the price of commercial real estate!
Activity: 336

Not all of Europe is stable in the economy. Probably worth paying attention to Western Europe for the purchase of real estate!
Stable and reliable. But the rental income is likely to be insignificant. I know some cases in Denmark.

I think that the project needs stability first and some amount of real estate! And over time it is possible to apply more risky tactics in investing
Indeed, in India, for example, has its own Silicon Valley. Of course, there are good places for investment.

In Silicon Valley, probably, all commercial real estate has been bought out for a long time.

Not all of Europe is stable in the economy. Probably worth paying attention to Western Europe for the purchase of real estate!
Stable and reliable. But the rental income is likely to be insignificant. I know some cases in Denmark.

Activity: 658

And did your analysts think about buying a commercial real estate in China? In this country, the biggest economy rest!

The real estate in China is very profitable but it is necessary to be an expert in China to buy real estate in this country. The markets of China and India are very important to Genesis. But on the first time they will buy real estate in Europe then they will looking for India and China. They have a big comunity of investors and supporters from India.

In India, too, a large market that is growing all the time! We need to look for experts in the field of Indian real estate!

Not all facilities in India can make a profit. There are too many poor people in this country. Without experts this market can not do.

How exactly the blockchain will be used here, I still do not understand.

To control and check all the information. They will have a comercial real estate with many renters - small companies in business centers. All the information about renters and there payments will be keeped in blockchain.
This is more important for buying/selling. When real estate is sold through a blockchain, the risk of fraud is reduced.
The most important thing is that the project has applied the modern technology of Blockchain to create belief for the community. Blockchain is a general ledger that records all seller and buyer information, tenants and landlords. .. and can check the information anytime quickly. Reduce the risk ratio for both parties.

Many investors before bypassed investing in real estate through all sorts of fraud and deception. But in this case, the decentralized database will make ee investments fair and transparent.
The question is how much their experts will be competent to have time to sell if the situation turns in the wrong direction that they originally planned. Let's say apartments in Spain during a crisis lose almost all their value and in Greece it was not possible to sell at all.
So in addition to the fact that it is necessary to negotiate with the regulator, it is also necessary to do everything correctly on this field.

Before to buy real estate they will have an independent expertise of the object. And it the team there are a lot of lawers.

Without lawyers in this case can not do as many questions can arise with documents at the time of registration of the purchase and the lease must be correctly compiled.
Activity: 238

How exactly the blockchain will be used here, I still do not understand.

To control and check all the information. They will have a comercial real estate with many renters - small companies in business centers. All the information about renters and there payments will be keeped in blockchain.
This is more important for buying/selling. When real estate is sold through a blockchain, the risk of fraud is reduced.
The most important thing is that the project has applied the modern technology of Blockchain to create belief for the community. Blockchain is a general ledger that records all seller and buyer information, tenants and landlords. .. and can check the information anytime quickly. Reduce the risk ratio for both parties.
Pages:
Jump to: