Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 78. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
How big is total bounty reward? You start really big media campaign.
Let me google that for you.
2% of the total tokens sold will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.
even more. At final calculation of points in each campaign the rating system will be used. TOP-40 receive additional points, depending on the place in rating.

It will stimulate people to be more active in bounty. They can participate in different kinds of bounty to have more chances to be at top and to get additional rewards.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Join to the bounty signature compain.
Nice logo and signature colors. When does the Bounty campaign ends?

The bounty will last tilll the end of ICO -May, 15.
I know, there are still two months to participate in the bounty activities

It is enough time. One person can participate in different bounties for example blogers bounty, facebook bounty or twitter bounty and signature bounty. By such way it is possible to earn more tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Which real estate objects will be bought exactly from this? Do they have to build? And whats about building land? Do you plan to realize this too?
Activity: 154
even more. At final calculation of points in each campaign the rating system will be used. TOP-40 receive additional points, depending on the place in rating.
Activity: 168
The Genesis ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Polish! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

Add link of Polish translation to  the main official thead. For now for inverstors available Russian ANN topic, Doutche (German) topic, Hindi topic, Vietnamese topic, Philippines topic, Polish topic.
Thhats great, but I think potential investors are concentrated in Europe. Maybe you should add more european languages?
Activity: 378
The Genesis ANN + Bounty thread is translated into Polish! Please, join discussions by this link. In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.

So, how many languages project have for now? I like the Genesis growth. What are your next plans?
World wide expansion firsrt. Colonization of Mars the second. Grin  Just kidding.

The more languages you have the more people know about ICO. As I anderstand soon it will be translated site and whitepapers.

Add link of Polish translation to  the main official thead. For now for inverstors available Russian ANN topic, Doutche (German) topic, Hindi topic, Vietnamese topic, Philippines topic, Polish topic.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

I know, there are still two months to participate in the bounty activities

So, how many languages project have for now? I like the Genesis growth. What are your next plans?
World wide expansion firsrt. Colonization of Mars the second. Grin  Just kidding.

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

Good luck to all participants of the Bounty.
Investment in real estate is very stable and investors can earn money participating in bounty, buying tokens or both way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
It's time to prepare for new era in investments. How do you want to participate?
We have two ways, first is  GES token purchasuing, and second is joining Genesis bounty campaign.
Don't forget that there is the third way: To combine GES-tokens purchase with the projects bounty campaign participation. Am I right?

A good way. Participaing in bounty you can know more about the project. When you reposting news in social network you know more about ICO, when you wright bounty or make video you know more.

really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project

Join for bounty campaign and you can earn the tokens. It a good chance to get tokens for work.
This is video from our bountist

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
this project can be predicted to be a big project, maybe I think it is a spectacular project with a thread that is so professional and certainly very interesting to follow its development going forward, I am very optimistic with the amount of softcap that is planned to be exceeded and get a lot of coin sales because many investors invest, hope to grow fast and achieve success
Pages:
Jump to: