Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 75. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
GENESIS platform will make it easier for its users to invest and trade in real estate. This is an impressive project.

Investment in real estate are very profitable. But it necessary to have big experience and to know how to operate real estate property profitable. It is necessary to be professional.
That's the reason why Genesis differes from other projects. Experience and profesional skills are very important in real estate business.
Activity: 378
GENESIS platform will make it easier for its users to invest and trade in real estate. This is an impressive project.

Investment in real estate are very profitable. But it necessary to have big experience and to know how to operate real estate property profitable. It is necessary to be professional.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What are you going to fo before the start of ITO?

Prepare to ICO. Soon media campaign will start and ICO will add listings and new articles will be publiched about ICO. I will inform you about this.
Thank you for your work.You are the best manager I've ever seen here.

Thank you  Wink very much  Cheesy. I will inform you about all the news. Stay here to know more about development of the project.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
The signature campaign bounty for GENESIS is quite good, 55% of bounty funds allocated which is better than most sig bounties that are lucky to allocate 40%, and Jr. Members are welcome too, not many bounties do that.
Its another good reason to join the Genesis project Smiley

The bounty complain is very profitable here. And there are a lot of participants. You can check the spreadsheets.
Activity: 168

Prepare to ICO. Soon media campaign will start and ICO will add listings and new articles will be publiched about ICO. I will inform you about this.
Thank you for your work.You are the best manager I've ever seen here.
The signature campaign bounty for GENESIS is quite good, 55% of bounty funds allocated which is better than most sig bounties that are lucky to allocate 40%, and Jr. Members are welcome too, not many bounties do that.
Its another good reason to join the Genesis project Smiley
Activity: 238
In signature bounty changed avatar. If  you are a participant of signature bounty campaign please change the avatar. It must be like my avatar.

O, I see they are developing. Even avatar have changed. I like it. It became more professional.
In signature bounty changed avatar. If  you are a participant of signature bounty campaign please change the avatar. It must be like my avatar.
Activity: 187

Comercial real estate is a very profitable business, espesialy if the team have experience in this sphere.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

There is one mounth till the start of ICO. No they are preparing for the start.

Since you have lots of translated treads, you should add more translated videos to your official YouTube channel.

Soon there will be a presentation video with the team. There will be the dubbing and subtitles.
I like to watch how every day Genesis grow up and come to its main goal.
Since you have lots of translated treads, you should add more translated videos to your official YouTube channel.

Soon there will be a presentation video with the team. There will be the dubbing and subtitles.
When the tokens will appear in cryptocurency exchangers it will become possible. It will happen in 2019. Before the exchanges it will be possible to sell the tokens to other person in internal exchenger GDEX. It will do all the functions of exchenger till the tokens will be listed in cryptocurrency exchanges in 2019.
Does that mean that before 2019 token is frozen?

No they are not frozen. It is possible to sell tokens anytime you want.

It is possibe to sell tokens in internal echanger GDEX in 2018. In 2019 it will be cryptocurrencies exchangers + GDEX.

I think soon more videos will appear. It takes time to prepare video. We will see. The bounty campaign has only started.
When the tokens will appear in cryptocurency exchangers it will become possible. It will happen in 2019. Before the exchanges it will be possible to sell the tokens to other person in internal exchenger GDEX. It will do all the functions of exchenger till the tokens will be listed in cryptocurrency exchanges in 2019.
Does that mean that before 2019 token is frozen?
Pages:
Jump to: