Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 136. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I don't really understand the use of the broker.

It's contrary to decentralization and it impacts the profits generated by the managers no ?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
this looks like Dash coin project (platform for traders)? Or this platfrom for adversiting project? Or what main concept of your idea?
Can you tell me, please  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
This project is very interesting, I hope this project will become successful so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More investor to come with this project so in the future it will become trending in online world. I want to know if ICO ends or it will start ? So iF ICO not ends I will invest now. Please inform me.

Hi Our ICO starts on 15 October 2017 and lasts until 15 November 2017!

Thanks a lot dev for answering all these questions.
Always nice to see a project with an active dev in the thread. Keep doing this, it will help to grow the community around this project.

Very curious how the ICO will go Smiley
Have high hopes for this platform. Keep it up!
Activity: 392
to my understanding each manager going to have own currency that user will buy? how manager trust established? is there any alpha version of platform available? if not when would be?

I've love to try a demo or at least see a video of the platform as well!
It would be great if they will release a demo or beta before ICO!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I was invited by a friend to check this ICO!

Haven't read the whitepaper yet, but as I can see from your ANN it is focused on investments. If we talk about investments, what investments in particular? Stock exchange? Precious metal? Crypto?
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
This project is very interesting, I hope this project will become successful so we can make a lot of profit in the future. More investor to come with this project so in the future it will become trending in online world. I want to know if ICO ends or it will start ? So iF ICO not ends I will invest now. Please inform me.

Hi Our ICO starts on 15 October 2017 and lasts until 15 November 2017!
I just saw this project.

Am i understanding it correctly?

It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?

And every professional trader would have his own coin.

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.

1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Interesting... first i thought this would be similar to 1Broker trader copying, but after looking at the whitepaper this seems more transparent and complex. I need to read more to understan all this better, but it seems like a beta or video of beta would paint more clearer picture of this.
So, what are the requirement for signing up as a manager on the platform?

Hi! The platform is free-to-join for everyone, all you have to do is sign up, but if you are a manager and have no prior trading on the platform, you'd be obligated to deposit 1000 USD of your own money as a collateral for your investors.

Read the whitepaper, watched the video. Still motive of the project is a bit unclear to me. If somebody could shed a light in simpler terms that would be nice or I have to go with my assumptions  Wink

Hi! Basically, Genesis Vision unites traders, investors and brokers into a transparent trading chain. It will make investing simple. honest and available for everyone worldwide.

Hello, how much of the funds will be given to the team please ?

Hi! 4,840,000 GVT is reserved for the team, although these tokens will be frozen for one year as an anti-whale protection mechanism.

I am a little bit at a loss here, could you please elaborate the role of the manager and broker, from what i understand the manager will hold the investors funds, then a broker will secure and trade, so will a real person handle the funds for us or is all automated.

I haven't seen a mention of automation here so I assume it's a physical person.

Hi! A manager can be a physical person, a fund, basically any person or institution that is willing to manage OPM.

to my understanding each manager going to have own currency that user will buy? how manager trust established? is there any alpha version of platform available? if not when would be?

Hi! We have a sample UI presentation on our website (https://genesis.vision), as well as an in-detail description of the process in our whitepaper (https://genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf).
The current management + decentralized, this platform is how the specific application of this project what are the charm and advantages? What are the same projects?

Hi! Some people argue that BlackMoon Crypto is a project that has many similarities to Genesis Vision, although that is not completely true. Genesis Vision has crypto infrastructure for investors, unites existing brokers, has transparency and stability. All of this is missing in BlackMoon Crypto.
Will there be a dev once in a while and answering questions? It's a project not always easy to understand...

Hi! Yes, we try to frequent the thread as much as possible - the two authorized users are 'genesis.vision' and 'oom'.

Hope we helped you out a bit!

Always waiting for more questions!

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
4.9 rating from ICObench is not bad. nice job
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will there be a dev once in a while and answering questions? It's a project not always easy to understand...
Activity: 177
The current management + decentralized, this platform is how the specific application of this project what are the charm and advantages? What are the same projects?
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 314
The presentation looks good but the explanation seems too technical and full of jargon. Is there a layman's version of your technology description?
nice project. I am going to read white paper and see all details. I am happy to see dedication from team. All team fund is going to frozen for year which show commitment.
Activity: 588
I am a little bit at a loss here, could you please elaborate the role of the manager and broker, from what i understand the manager will hold the investors funds, then a broker will secure and trade, so will a real person handle the funds for us or is all automated.

I haven't seen a mention of automation here so I assume it's a physical person.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Hello, how much of the funds will be given to the team please ?
4,840,000 will be shared among the teams
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Open source project Is always a good things I think. That permit more trust from the user and especially in the blochain world. Trust management is a big business, and genesis vision will offer a decentralized platform, its really nice for trader anonymity and data integrity. And 4.9 point on ico bench, really a great score, that show that genesis vision is see as a solid project.
Jump to: