Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 140. (Read 79758 times)

oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Good evening. I am a member of a subscription company. I participate from September 3. During the first week, my posts were not protected, I kept all the conditions and at the time of the reporting period I had 11 messages.

Stakes corrected, apologizing for a mistake!
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Good evening. I am a member of a subscription company. I participate from September 3. During the first week, my posts were not protected, I kept all the conditions and at the time of the reporting period I had 11 messages.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Liked the name GENESIS VISION, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Thanks for this comprehensive answer to the community, great communication !
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Whitepaper lists "A solution to help in risk management for brokers.". Can you elaborate more on this? I find it hard to imagine what it can be.

Hello! Excellent question!

When we speak about Risk Management solution for brokers regarding currency conversion, we speak about a system which will show them their risks and liabilities in different currencies. Such kind of systems used by regulated brokers, due to regulators rules, but for fiat currency.

We will explain the very simplified version of such system because it is too complicated and consists of many parameters:
So for example, all regulated European FX brokers need to calculate several risk parameters in EUR, but their customers could trade on many different currency pairs like GPB/USD, GBP/CHF, NZD/CAD, etc. And there are a lot of clients, and all of them could be in market in different directions(Long/Short, etc.)
In this case, brokers need to understand how much liabilities they have in case of all these currencies, and in EUR as well.  It shows to brokers how their currency liabilities changes in dynamic while their client's trade, and allow them to understand if they need to exchange one currency to another to prevent rate risks, etc. 
So, what we could offer them, is the same system, but based on GVT rate. So they will be able to understand 'when' and 'how much' they need to exchange from or to GVT. We have a partner who has great experience in such systems.
So, how it will help broker: broker will not need to make conversation each time when someone deposit or withdraw some specific currency (like GVT) but make it time by time. So it will dramatically lower amount of conversions, which will lead to lower total commission and fewer risks.
Activity: 61
Whitepaper lists "A solution to help in risk management for brokers.". Can you elaborate more on this? I find it hard to imagine what it can be.
oom

Now Genesis Vision is genuinely secure. The CEO and cofounder of Changelly.com Konstantin Gladych has become our escrow.

oom

Our ICO got certified by the Financial Commission!
See full report here

Roman Nester is a CEO and co-founder at Segmento, a leading data-driven omnichannel marketing platform, has joined as an adviser!!!
Read more:https://www.facebook.com/GenesisVisionProject/posts/280268485710599

Where is the website?

Hello!

We shared a link to our website and whitepaper in the head of our post. You can see two blue buttons.
Please, follow to our website https://genesis.vision/
Could you share the exchanges GVT token will be listed at the beginning?

Hello!

Negotiations with exchanges are now underway.Unfortunately, we can't specify a list before negotiation completed.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where is the website?
How to Buy Cryptocurrency Coins?
oom
why this thread is very simple
without explain spefication coin, plan project, roadmap and more
only share website and social media account link

Hi!

For sake of convenience, we shared a link to our website and whitepaper: there, you can find all the detailed information, including token specification (btw, its ERC20 standard). Roadmap is displayed in the OP.

If you have any questions, we will be glad to address them ASAP!

24h until our Options Program starts! Very grateful for the support thus far.

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Could you share the exchanges GVT token will be listed at the beginning?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
why this thread is very simple
without explain spefication coin, plan project, roadmap and more
only share website and social media account link
Genesis Vision Starts The Options Sale – The Best Way to Provide Pre-ICO! Read more:https://themerkle.com/genesis-vision-starts-the-options-sale-the-best-way-to-provide-pre-ico/
oom
oom
Jump to: