Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GETMODER - A GLOBAL FINTECH CRYPTO-LENDING PROVIDER - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The GETModer Project is lovely. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and the white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.
Activity: 83
Is getmoder token and can you tell me when does the sale start and minimum for investing?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
As I understand it, the team puts the main emphasis of the project on security of transactions and user convenience. The idea is attractive, I will follow the development.
Activity: 146
Sorry, Sir. I see the work concept of Getmoder to change the traditional bank system especially in the area of loans. How about trust, to see whether the borrower is good or not? Are there special guarantees requested from the borrower?
Activity: 134
Over the years, I have seen many crypto platforms featuring some high ranking advisors in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these advisors are actually not on their team. I put this question to you, who are the members of your team and what are their pedigree?

Thank you for your question and concern about the perceived fraud in the crypto ecosystem. Our team members are actually who they are. You can carry out a background check on each of them featured on our website and white paper. Take for instance Michael, just to mention a few of them. He has a vast and diverse background in the financial sector gained throughout his extensive experience working for KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Another is Emily. She is a graduate software system programmer and an interactive designer for more than 12 years, solving diverse design problems and releasing fully functional web products.

Okay but so far I know a lot of projects like yours which claim to sell the bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breadth of your whitepaper, but I would like to know the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale. Thanks

Firstly, please be informed that we are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early birds contributors. We intend putting up a total supply of 251 million token. 1 million for the bounty program. Our developers will hold 100 million token. 150 million GTMR token will be available for public sale, distributed in 3 stages. Early Birds, Pre-ITO and ITO.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Over the years, I have seen many crypto platforms featuring some high ranking advisors in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these advisors are actually not on their team. I put this question to you, who are the members of your team and what are their pedigree?

Thank you for your question and concern about the perceived fraud in the crypto ecosystem. Our team members are actually who they are. You can carry out a background check on each of them featured on our website and white paper. Take for instance Michael, just to mention a few of them. He has a vast and diverse background in the financial sector gained throughout his extensive experience working for KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Another is Emily. She is a graduate software system programmer and an interactive designer for more than 12 years, solving diverse design problems and releasing fully functional web products.

Okay but so far I know a lot of projects like yours which claim to sell the bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breadth of your whitepaper, but I would like to know the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale. Thanks
Activity: 89
I think the issue is so important for this will be the solution to financial troubles, but the extent of the interest that you provide to us?

Activity: 449
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
I have a great passion for your project. However, the last time i invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities, obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.

Okay but do you know i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a platform. My question is; What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?

Thank you for your question Jordan. Please be informed that we cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of our Token. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy. While we make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.
This is an honest answer, and this already inspires confidence in the professionalism of the team. Cool The project economy is good, I hope this will reduce the volatility of the price.
I have a great passion for your project. However, the last time i invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities, obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.

Okay but do you know i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a platform. My question is; What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?

Thank you for your question Jordan. Please be informed that we cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of our Token. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy. While we make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.
Activity: 21

Activity: 21
I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. As a borrower on your platform, what do I stand to benefit and how is your borrowing process like? Your response would help me make an investment decision. I am Crixus by name and I’m writing in from Canada. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Our platform will allow you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return, you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency. And after repaying the loan you receive your whole collateral back; even if the collateral has increased in value multiple times. This way, you're able to acquire liquid funds for immediate needs and save your crypto position, all at the same time with a high lending ratio.
Activity: 14
I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. As a borrower on your platform, what do I stand to benefit and how is your borrowing process like? Your response would help me make an investment decision. I am Crixus by name and I’m writing in from Canada. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Nice project you have got. I have few bucks I would like to invest in this project. I discussed with my wife who happens to be a crypto addict. She did advise me to ask this all important question. What is your interest rate and how truly viable is your project?

Thanks, as I await your response.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early birds contributors. Our platform does not provide predetermined interest rates because we are fully market-dependant and the interest is set by lenders and borrowers. Our project is viable. The track record of our team members speaks volume. We look forward to having you on board. You can get more information about our project on our website https://gtmr.io.

Thanks, just one more question that there is a lot of inefficiency in the current lending market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.

We agree with you that there are a lot of irregularities inherent in the lending market. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early bird's contributors. In its historical development, GETModer has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies in the lending markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions.
By applying blockchain technology, GTMR Token is GETModer's answer to solving the lack of financing for the new digital economy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Nice project you have got. I have few bucks I would like to invest in this project. I discussed with my wife who happens to be a crypto addict. She did advise me to ask this all important question. What is your interest rate and how truly viable is your project?

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early birds contributors. Our platform does not provide predetermined interest rates because we are fully market-dependant and the interest is set by lenders and borrowers. Our project is viable. The track record of our team members speaks volume. We look forward to having you on board. You can get more information about our project on our website https://gtmr.io.

Thanks, just one more question that there is a lot of inefficiency in the current lending market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: