Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GETMODER - A GLOBAL FINTECH CRYPTO-LENDING PROVIDER - page 3. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
If i'm not mistaken understanding about the concept of this project.
We need to invest in this project in order to get funding from GETMODER, is that right?
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I want to know the benefits of contributing in your ITO. I want to remain anonymous and I am writing from the United Kingdom. I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.

Thank you for your interest in our ITO. Please be aware that we are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for borrowing and lending crypto assets in a safe and legally compliant way. The following are some benefits you stand to enjoy as our ITO contributor.
●   Contribution to a unique and prospective project with a transparent business model.
●   Advantageous lending terms and conditions for contributors.
●   You can get a loan secured on GTMR tokens with lower fees.
Once again, thank you for your time. We look forward to having you as our contributor.
Activity: 21
I want to know the benefits of contributing in your ITO. I want to remain anonymous and I am writing from the United Kingdom. I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.
My Name Is Alex, I am From Austin, Texas, US. I want to find out what the GETModer Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about lending and borrowing crypto platforms and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Meanwhile, you have a great project.

Thank you, Mr. Alex, for your question. GETModer is an open platform for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Our platform allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralized crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lenders can earn incremental interest income on their long-term investment in digital assets, while borrowers can use their digital assets as collateral to enable borrowing to support shorter-term trading, hedging, and working capital needs. GETModer is creating a parallel financial service for the crypto economy to securities lending in traditional capital markets.

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?

Of course, who will say that their platform is not safe. And I think, their token sale is already finished as they already reached their hard cap. But one thing that I learned investing in ICOs, better buy those tokens or coins once they hit in exchanges. You can buy it really cheap. But of course, buy those coins that you know has the potential to grow. You need to do your research also, at least check the background of the project.

GETModer has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which to lend and borrow crypto assets without putting those assets at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to
applied without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My Name Is Alex, I am From Austin, Texas, US. I want to find out what the GETModer Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about lending and borrowing crypto platforms and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Meanwhile, you have a great project.

Thank you, Mr. Alex, for your question. GETModer is an open platform for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Our platform allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralized crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lenders can earn incremental interest income on their long-term investment in digital assets, while borrowers can use their digital assets as collateral to enable borrowing to support shorter-term trading, hedging, and working capital needs. GETModer is creating a parallel financial service for the crypto economy to securities lending in traditional capital markets.

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?

Of course, who will say that their platform is not safe. And I think, their token sale is already finished as they already reached their hard cap. But one thing that I learned investing in ICOs, better buy those tokens or coins once they hit in exchanges. You can buy it really cheap. But of course, buy those coins that you know has the potential to grow. You need to do your research also, at least check the background of the project.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10

Activity: 347
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Interesting project. Will there be an ICO. I wanna join it.                                                   
I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the GETModer Platform?

Thank you for your expression of interest. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early bird's contributors. Our unique selling points include;
●   Crypto Financing to Personal & SMEs borderless, transparent and liquid as compared to traditional financing.
●   Our secured instant wallet to wallet exchange allows you to trade cryptocurrency without registering at any exchange or needing verification.
●   Seamless processing at a fast pace.
Thank you once again for your interest in our project.
Activity: 83
You plan to relase  android app first,or you going for iOS?
Activity: 55
Over the years, I have seen many crypto platforms featuring some high ranking advisors in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these advisors are actually not on their team. I put this question to you, who are the members of your team and what are their pedigree?
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
@Ashwin Thanks for taking charge here. Hope others who ever need assistance about this project and clarification will be reach to your court. Thanks so  GTMR Team.

@others Join this party and make a profit with your investment. Huge greens gonna fall in all cryptocurrencies. Bullish run gonna start in couple of days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the GETModer Platform?
I would also like to know these unique opportunities that can provide us with a team,because recently many platforms with a similar idea are trying to enter the market,the competition here will be quite high.But I think now lending has become our integral part of life in the ordinary world,and therefore there will be demand in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your project. However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (GTMR) stands for and what it tends to achieve. Thank you

Thank you for your interest in our project. Be informed that GTMR is an ERC-20 compatible token that is sold to token sale participants. Our aim is to attract future users of the decentralized application by selling GTMR tokens that will provide 25% discount on deployment fees on GETModer, when paying with GTMR. We want to deliver a strong token to the market. GETModer will use parts of the revenue earned to purchase GTMR from the exchanges and distribute the purchased GTMR back to lenders and borrowers.
Activity: 38
I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now. I have a great deal of passion for your project. However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (GTMR) stands for and what it tends to achieve. Thank you
Activity: 42
The hardcap so small. I think you need more money for this project.
I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crypto platforms. My intention is to become  a lender on your platform. Therefore, I want to know how the lending process works. My name is Rahul and I write from India. I need your response as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Hi Jaxon, thanks for your time. Our lending process is simple. The following procedures apply:

●   You will register as a lender and complete identity verification.
●   You will complete your profile and specify what exactly you are looking for on the platform
●   You will initiate the lending process.
●   Operation, in which you receive scheduled interest payments from the
GETModer smart contract
●   Finalization, in which you receive repayment of your principal, or in the case of default by the borrower receives the collateral to cover their investment.
Activity: 32
I love your project. It's a nice concept compared to other crypto platforms. My intention is to become  a lender on your platform. Therefore, I want to know how the lending process works. My name is Rahul and I write from India. I need your response as soon as possible. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Pages:
Jump to: