Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 38. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

It's the same with android. That one is really user-friendly too. And it's just the start which is a very good one!

It should be. User friendly apps usually has the highest user base as it attracts potential users to test the app.
No one likes complicated and hard to understand user interfaces so this is must have for successful mobile application Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes there is other projetcts about video games in tryptophan world, but gyzer is one of the best project in term of potential, they will build a real network based on gaming. Gyzer can even make non crypto users start using it, its really disruptive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Hi there. Do you have a long term plan to attract public investors into the token sale?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
i have just found a nice review about the gizer project. please feel free to visit: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/gizer/

Thanx, its a bit short review, but is sums up nicely some of the main project details. They seem very positive about Gizer and state they Gizer has potential.
Gizer have a long review on Hacked.com . As I remember Gizer get 7.2 out of 10 point. Any one interest can check their web

That's a nice rating, I will take a look into it.

Gizer has quite a unique and no competitor, that could really benefits to the project.

I wouldn't put too much stock into a rating from sites like those. That's just one opinion. Please make your own opinion based on the information you find.
Activity: 392
i have just found a nice review about the gizer project. please feel free to visit: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/gizer/

Thanx, its a bit short review, but is sums up nicely some of the main project details. They seem very positive about Gizer and state they Gizer has potential.
Gizer have a long review on Hacked.com . As I remember Gizer get 7.2 out of 10 point. Any one interest can check their web

Gizer has quite a unique and no competitor, that could really benefits to the project.

not sure about there being no competitor. there are a few ICO in the gaming department.
There are many ICOs for gaming, but I cannot remember one which is completely like that. I think for gaming it's very important to offer a unique feature.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

not sure about there being no competitor. there are a few ICO in the gaming department.

There are many competitors on gaming ICOs ; mobilego, skincoin, playkey there are some ICOs that I heard of and I am not a gamer Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i tried out your app a little bit, but i didn't get how this integrates with the games  Huh
It doesn't integrate IN the game, rather it can be seen as an enhancement to the gaming experience. Users will use Gizer as a social network platform, as well as for tournament creation, managing and joining events online or offline, with the goal of becoming a marketplace for all parties involved in the gaming industry.

From which country their team? And also, where I can see their profile on linkedin? Pictures aree not clickable on the first page...
You can scroll down on our Token sale website and see the whole team + advisors, with Linkedin links included. https://tokensale.gizer.io/

can you please upload some screenshots? that would be great
If you want to see the app you can check the whitepaper and the Screenshots from the App Store and Google Play Store. We also have a video guide on how to use the app. You can check it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mDBIylecFw
Activity: 294

I will install the app tonight and will post some screenshots about this project.
I'll let you know.

I'll keep in touch!

do you need unlock IOS phone to install or approved by apple?

I don't understand your question ? You need an IOS phone or you can use an emulator on your PC, there must be some.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

I will install the app tonight and will post some screenshots about this project.
I'll let you know.

I'll keep in touch!

do you need unlock IOS phone to install or approved by apple?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I'll let you know.

I'll keep in touch!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
From which country their team? And also, where I can see their profile on linkedin? Pictures aree not clickable on the first page...

Team is United States based and also the company, maybe you want to check it by yourself https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-l-61a16696/

thank you. Where you find link to profile? Is there any list of their profile? I cant see on their site also. Or you find directly on linkedin?
Activity: 154

Activity: 588

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Team is United States based and also the company, maybe you want to check it by yourself https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-l-61a16696/
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

It's the same with android. That one is really user-friendly too. And it's just the start which is a very good one!

Yes, can't wait to see when the app will grow and get new features etc Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 294

Activity: 392
I think you will have to search them manually on linkedin.
Activity: 438
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Pages:
Jump to: