Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 37. (Read 24478 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hey guys, can citizens of P.R.C. participate in your project??
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
there is lot going on lately for esport and developing professional leagues. this is going to be most watch games than NFL somepoint
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hi there. Do you have a long term plan to attract public investors into the token sale?

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.
I think GIZER long term target is focus on the eSports

It would be smart for them to focus on eSports. That's were the money is.
"The coming year will see the Esports Economy grow to $696 million, a year-on-year growth of 41.3%. Brands are expected to spend $517 million, broken down into $155 million on advertising, $266 million on sponsorship, and a further $95 million on media rights. Brand investment will double by 2020, pushing the total market to $1.5 billion."

I took it from a nice article, if you want to read it, I drop the link here
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/esports-revenues-will-reach-696-million-in-2017/

Esport is the rising star right now. I don't know if you know or don't know but there is a discussion about it for 2024 Olympics.

http://www.businessinsider.com/esports-in-consideration-for-2024-olympics-2017-8

Maybe i'm too old for this but young people loving it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Did Gizer consider doing a wide scale airdrop? It's good to distribute the tokens to the public, it gets the brand name out!

No not yet, could be possible that they do it on a low supply just like some other ICO's have done lately. Imo it's a good way to get some people interested, but there are also a lot of newbies who'd just go for the free airdrops..

Its the best way to create a network and show sign of fair distribution of the coin. Many did it in the past like Stellar Lumers, decred, XEM & OmiseGo

Even Byteball was very successful with that strategy but Gizer wont be doing that as they have serious roadmap and the problems they are solving is more serious ones.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi there. Do you have a long term plan to attract public investors into the token sale?

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

"The coming year will see the Esports Economy grow to $696 million, a year-on-year growth of 41.3%. Brands are expected to spend $517 million, broken down into $155 million on advertising, $266 million on sponsorship, and a further $95 million on media rights. Brand investment will double by 2020, pushing the total market to $1.5 billion."

I took it from a nice article, if you want to read it, I drop the link here
https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/esports-revenues-will-reach-696-million-in-2017/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hmm, Soma ICO has been extended to the 15th of November due to big developments on the team - according to announcement on Twitter. Looks like they want to collect the maximum Smiley

The extended for their own reason and it's not that bad, they have the right to do so, other ICOs last longer, at the end the team does what is best for the success of the project, nobody can't falut them for that, and also that is good for investors too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Did Gizer consider doing a wide scale airdrop? It's good to distribute the tokens to the public, it gets the brand name out!

No not yet, could be possible that they do it on a low supply just like some other ICO's have done lately. Imo it's a good way to get some people interested, but there are also a lot of newbies who'd just go for the free airdrops..

Its the best way to create a network and show sign of fair distribution of the coin. Many did it in the past like Stellar Lumers, decred, XEM & OmiseGo

Well and airdrop of very small quantities yes, if they give too much it will be dump in the Exchanges, so if they give 1 or up to 5 kens i think that will be fine, so we will just have to wait for an announcement if that ever come to pass.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
i tried out your app a little bit, but i didn't get how this integrates with the games  Huh
It doesn't integrate IN the game, rather it can be seen as an enhancement to the gaming experience. Users will use Gizer as a social network platform, as well as for tournament creation, managing and joining events online or offline, with the goal of becoming a marketplace for all parties involved in the gaming industry.

I do not understand how it does not integrate? Previously, in this thread wrote that for tokens you can buy yourself in games different time enhancements of the character, for example. This is impossible without integration.
I am only talking about the current version of the app and how it interacts with games. We have many plans for the future but we can only achieve them if we take a step by step approach and follow the roadmap we've created.

Will you also give away your own prizes for different tournaments or you will just publish other ones on your platform?
Btw, i still cant see events on beta app, was there any update?
We just hosted a $50 tournament in partnership with Bazoo. We will have these type of special tournaments from time to time.

To see all events on the beta app, just log out and log in again, it will solve the problem.
Activity: 154

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

No they didnt!
Indeed its a nice way to get your name out there but I really dont think this is needed.

Gizer already has a lot of good reviews and great marketing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

that's right, eSport on blockchain as main idea. we can call it as long term plan.
if devs want to keep their project in e-sport, it will be very long term project
Esport is quite interesting especially on blockchain. This will be very profitable in near future
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

can you please upload some screenshots? that would be great

I will install the app tonight and will post some screenshots about this project.
I'll let you know.

I'll keep in touch!

do you need unlock IOS phone to install or approved by apple?

I don't understand your question ? You need an IOS phone or you can use an emulator on your PC, there must be some.
It seems he wants to ask he needs to jailbreak Iphone or not?
Because some apps can need users have jailbreak their Iphone before install, of course, this app is normal and it is not necessary.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
i tried out your app a little bit, but i didn't get how this integrates with the games  Huh
It doesn't integrate IN the game, rather it can be seen as an enhancement to the gaming experience. Users will use Gizer as a social network platform, as well as for tournament creation, managing and joining events online or offline, with the goal of becoming a marketplace for all parties involved in the gaming industry.

I do not understand how it does not integrate? Previously, in this thread wrote that for tokens you can buy yourself in games different time enhancements of the character, for example. This is impossible without integration.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

You can see the roadmap  https://tokensale.gizer.io , every month to Jul 2018 have multiple detail actions.

that's right, eSport on blockchain as main idea. we can call it as long term plan.
if devs want to keep their project in e-sport, it will be very long term project
Activity: 154
Activity: 588

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Will you also give away your own prizes for different tournaments or you will just publish other ones on your platform?
Btw, i still cant see events on beta app, was there any update?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Just trying your app on iOS and I want to say it looks really user-friendly!

It's the same with android. That one is really user-friendly too. And it's just the start which is a very good one!

It should be. User friendly apps usually has the highest user base as it attracts potential users to test the app.
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: